• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Cindy Milley

You're right, I don't think it's been posted but that set is about a year old.

I prematurely began the cm.net site funeral a few months back and one set came out. I hear the haunting death march again. Hopefully I'm wrong again but I think this site is dead. Looks like the sister site EmmaOneil.com is dead too. Oh well.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Has it been established that she actually is from Europe? Never knew for sure where she hailed from.

She and Emma O'Neil are both from Belgium. The same company had two other websites that both closed a year or so ago. DestinyCale.net and AlyssaFox.net. Apparently they were both Belgians too.

I noticed her site updated for the first time in over two months recently. Last update prior to that was about the same interval. I think Cindy is just the most delicious thing on two legs anywhere and I was a member of her site a long time ago when it updated regularly (about once a week with the occasional extended hiatus of a few weeks) and she participated in her forum. The forum closed long before the site went semi-dormant and now they update every few months. Not about to spend money again on that kind of service. When her forum was up, really only a handful of guys participated in it but it made the site worthwhile. She struggled with her English but was very sweet to all the guys who played around in there and was very good about answering private messages personally to all. Like I said, when she started to get sporadic with updates, there was some complaining and she didn't take to it to well and one day, poof, the forum was gone. Just like that. The personal touch to the site made it worthwhile for me. Since her sets have many repeat pictures and you can find the meat of them on the free net most of the time, the forum was what kept me coming back. Everyone was pretty respectful and for the most part it was harmless fun. I don't think anyone had foolishly unrealistic expectations but it was nice to casually chat with the model occasionally. After the death of the forum, the site continued kind of randomly for awhile and it just kind of updates every couple of months. The trouble seemed to start about the time she jumped to topless. Don't know if it's true but she said she caught some guff at school even though you can't access her site in Belgium.

At any rate, I'm no expert in the field but I'm of the opinion that with the right care, this site could have been HUGE. As it is, it just kind of stumbles along and one day it will just die. I just assumed it was dead already til I saw it updated today. Surely not going to join now for a month and 25 bucks if it won't update again for two months and there is no forum.

Still love looking at Cindy though. She may or may not be innocent but she surely has the look that she is. Gorgeous face and body to go with that coquettish look and she was a HUGE home run in my book. I'm hoping the life of CindyMilley.net isn't just sputtering to a slow finish but I wouldn't be surprised if it is. The sister site, EmmaONeil.com is even MORE dormant than CM.net. I think the last update there was three months or more ago. Now apparently if you join one, you get the other piggybacked on top of it. Emma is a real cutie. Not in Cindy's league in my humble opinion, but a very sweet looking young lady as well. Those two sites for the price of one would surely be worth it if either one updated with any modicum of regularity.

Just my opinion. Wherever you are Cindy, I hope your internet days aren't over.

It's a total shame this website had to die. It's been dormant for three months and I presume dead and gone. One of the very few websites I actually whipped a credit card out for. Oh well, life goes on, oh-bla-di-oh-bla-dah. As many webmasters are wont to do, I'm sure hers will let it live on with no updates and many people will be suckered into a dead site for a month or two. Can't blame them really, why not make a buck for nothing? She surely is a home run though. Great while it lasted but alas, all good things must come to an end.

Yeah, no kidding. This is a girl, in spite of going topless eventually, NEVER, I mean almost NEVER showed her butt, even fully clothed. I'm not talking thong or g-string, I mean even covered in granny-panties. However, I miss that coquettish look and those tremendous boobs. They are perfect. Not too big, not too small. . . .just right.