• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Cindy Margolis to pose for Playboy!

bigbadbrody

Banned

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
Time to wake up this thread cause it looks like Cindy is going to be in next months Playboy

The new issue with her comes out Friday.

She was on Extra and talking about the fact that she's single, now.

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/p...dy_Margolis_now_single_and_needs_lots_of_sex_

Speaking of sex, Margolis says, “When I find somebody, I’m going to have a lot of sex with them. I’m at my sexual peak now. And I’m single. No one understands that.”

As for her skills in the bedroom, Margolis admits, “I would rate myself, very, very high.” She also reveals a secret saying, “I will always have lingerie on. I’ve never had sex without lingerie on.”

There's also going to be a contest to win a date with her to go to the Mid-Summer Nights Dream Party at the Playboy Mansion.

When I was a teenager, I jacked to her in Fredrick's of Hollywood catalogues and I jacked to her cover of Playboy Lingerie.
She, along with Leann Tweeden, are two of the hottest, mainstream models of my youth and are still beautiful at their age.

While I doubt I'd want to have something long-term with her, if I was a celebrity, I'd definitely be aiming to have something with her at least once. ;)
But I really like allegedly "regular women" the most, of which so many are more beautiful in my eyes.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
There are a couple of pics in that group, that lead me to believe she may have had a little something new done to her face. She just appears a little pulled back to me, and her face seems a bit thinner then the last group of pictures.