• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Cindy Margolis to pose for Playboy!

Must not forget she's the hot bod who's been the most downloaded woman on the internet and has a world record for that.(guiness book of world records- millenium edition)

you've lost me, thats not cindy is it???

it's not, but where did you get that post? it wasn't on this thread.

anyhoo, cindy has already posed for her pics, per a couple of different sites i've seen.....so it's just a matter of the next few months to see her.

I would suspect Playboy might want a holiday splash....so it may publish for December....so it would come out mid November. Just a guess.

The announcement came in late April, 06. Seems to have dropped off the radar since then. I've done a Google search for an update and have come up short.

Anyone heard anything concrete as to when this may come out? Being that she commented in the press release that it is 'empowering' to do it when 40, you have to assume it will be before she turns 41!

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
Finally from Playboy.com
"Cindy Margolis -- To answer your question, Virginia, yes, there is a Santa Claus -- and a god. An unprecendented full-frontal view of the original Queen of the Internet comes next month. Merry Christmas!"

Finally from Playboy.com
"Cindy Margolis -- To answer your question, Virginia, yes, there is a Santa Claus -- and a god. An unprecendented full-frontal view of the original Queen of the Internet comes next month. Merry Christmas!"

Finally...fuck!
I still wish this happened a decade ago. But I'll look at the pix ;).

Thanks deeeze!
:thumbsup:

The Satyr Icon