• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Cindi Sinderson /Cindy Pucci / Babette Bardot

Cindy Pucci

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Re: Cindy Pucci

Hey Guys!!
Sorry for the delay and no no I would never ever forget about you guys. I lost my password here and just recovered it. How many can 1 girl remember?? LOL.
Plus babeworld.tv has kept me busy. We are still in preproduction of Cindy, Inc. I'm so anxious to get started, I am I am I am!!
We are shooting the end of Oct. it will be a 2 day shoot cuz that's alot of sex in 1 day;)
It will be shot in HD. I now have an idea of each scene. So far scenes (and this can change?) a solo, a girl/girl, a boy/girl, a boy/girl/girl and group. The whole movie will tie together. Which I think is super cool. There will be both a soft and hard version. If you have any questions post them. I want to make my sexperience your sexperience=)
And speaking of sex. I'm shooting another boy/girl set. Yes Ken Marcus is an awesome photographer. I love his work but he didn't capture what I wanted. As they say if you want it done right do it yourself. So, I'll be pulling a Bob Villa (LOL) and directing this shoot myself. I want to capture what I want to see like penetration shots, me spitting and drooling over his cock. Stuff I love to do and I like dirty! That shoot comes after glamourcon which btw is next weekend. Please stop by my table if you are at the show! I would love to either meet you or see you again!
I'm also working on new pics over @clubcin.com. I have a super sexy set coming up. Won't give it away just yet;)
Oh and now my private video chats have audio, that has been soooooo fun!! It's so liberating=)
Finally I would love to share pics with you guys. Is it ok if I post them here or a link?? Don't want to get spanked (well, hee hee) by the mods. Just nothing more than sharing. Anyone that knows me personally knows I love to share.
Thanks for all the love, I am feeling it! MMMM...you make it a touching experience!
Maybe I should use 2 hands!?=) Have a fabulust day, the weekend is coming!
Ohhh...you are almost there! If you stop now, you'll never get off! I know you can do it!=)
Kisses, Cindy

Hi Cin
Thanks for the update but time moves way too slow:rolleyes: Glad you are "hard" at work and penetrating the marketplace with your cinfully sexy self. Your scene set sound wonderful, are you only working with your guy or are you planning on adding some variety?
Thanks for checking in with us and keeping our spirits up!
BB3

You can post links here Cindy... its allowed. Also, how does one become a member of your site to get access to the video chats, etc?

It's great to see you want to get dirty!

Cindy Pucci

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

Hi Guys!
Hope your weekend is off to a fab start:) YW BB3, I appreciate the feedback. I have yet to hear from 3vision about cast and what will be happening in each scene. We just spoke briefly about scenes.
That's more of a business matter since they are the one paying talent. Just to clarify the whole boyfriend thing. Christopher didn't become my boyfriend til after we started working together. I'm sure you guys can relate to being interested in someone you are working with. What do they call it "dating in the workplace??" Now I'm addickted is all I can say;)
For Thomas thanks for letting me know about links, yay!! Regarding my site it is inactive:( The only site I have is clubcin.com The video chats I do are private or imlive.com Hopefully soon I will have another members site. Though I'm not sure I want to go that route. I prefer the buy what you like when you want plan, no membership fee to worry about. Keeps everyone happy:)
Thanks guys! I'll check in with you soon!
Kisses,
Cindy

For me, seeing Cindy Pucci in a boy-girl hardcore video is a dream cum true. Well... to be honest it's 2nd to the ultimate dream cum true, of course...that of winning a Cindy Pucci contest where she takes on and video tapes some lucky fan for her ClubCin.com site. Hmmm....what a lovely idea, Cindy. What do you think of that Cindy? It would sure make your membership sore with a contest like this...and anybody that joins for 3 months or more automatically is entered into the contest.