• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

jmgfour20

Banned
Re: Had to share- Ciara

QBall1970 said:
Ain't it funny how rumors get spread and all blown out of proportion??? Guess we can be grateful to people like you, AndreandMal, for helping spread it on over here to Freeones.
I found several Forums just now where people are talking about this very same thing. Apparently she made a guest appearance on "Oprah" not long ago and made a joke about once "having a pole and now has a hole!"; had these people actually taken the time to do a little research, they would have found out she was referring to a stripper's pole rather than being born a hermaphrodite or having transgender surgery.
The idiocy and gullibility of people never ceases to truly amaze me.

LINKS:

> www.soompi.com/forums/CIARA

> Sony Music Forums - CIARA

> MSN Rumorz GROUP (Ciara)

*SIGH*
It's quite amazing that all this hilarious gossip was attributed to her... and yet not one veriable news source, (i.e, her label, B.E.T., Oprah, MTV, etc.) has come out with any kind of clarification or follow-up.
So... our lesson for today is.... what? Anyone? Anyone?
QUIT SPREADING RUMOURS... it only makes you look like an ass when it's proved inconclusive or false. Always back up your assertions with hard-core, verifiable PROOF.
thanks again to the freeones police. great job.

Ciara's bush

So apparently her pants ripped during a performance and we all got to see a little bush, works for me, lol

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator AFA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

the pics doesn't work could you please post them again ?

MRPIMPN4EVA

Banned
Re: Ciara (Singer)

Shes kinda manly.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Re: Ciara (Singer)

No need to raise the DEFCON level - just ask a mod to merge the threads.....:angels:

MRPIMPN4EVA

Banned

She has a pretty face. Wish the titties were bigger.