• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Church Plans Quran-Burning Event

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
lol, I see my little thread blew up since my little "time out." You know this dude fucked up when Sarah Palin and Pat Robertson come out against it. :D

Welcome back brother!

*EDIT* - No flaming, personal attacks, or harassment of other members on the message board.

Last edited by a moderator:
For fuckin what? I didn't name anybody. And they were talking shit about you and I didn't see their shit get censored. Fuck this shit. Ban me who gives a fuck.

:)

PT2 and I have been having a back and forth via PM. I can't believe my Canadian brotha would think I'm dissin' him. One of my favorites on the board for sure. :dunno: I give these Canadian hacks a lot of shit on this board, but I think they mostly understand I'm just bustin' their balls. Shit, I have family all over that piece of shit country. (And yes, that was a JOKE you Canadian pricks) ;)

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
:)

PT2 and I have been having a back and forth via PM. I can't believe my Canadian brotha would think I'm dissin' him. One of my favorites on the board for sure. :dunno: I give these Canadian hacks a lot of shit on this board, but I think they mostly understand I'm just bustin' their balls. Shit, I have family all over that piece of shit country. ;)

Just remember, Scott: Justin Morneau comes from Canada. As a Twins fan, I think you should say "thank you" now... :shy: