• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
She's getting way too many tattoos on herself now. She's reminding me of Julia Bond. By the way, is she really retired now?

Yeah it's fucked she's quit with the new boobs and all. Was hoping she'd take the dive into interracial but her b/f definitely said something to make her retire.
I can't believe that a girl who was so popular (even winner of miss freeones contest) can retire so quickly and without any communication... :dunno:

Her boyfriend, War Machine, was release from Bellator after a case of domestic violence. More information coming soon.

Isn't sure if Christy is the victim.

I can't believe that a girl who was so popular (even winner of miss freeones contest) can retire so quickly and without any communication... :dunno:

She'll be back, her boy friend sounds like a total stain, hopefully she'll decide riding cock for cash is more fun than that creep.

Her boyfriend, War Machine, was release from Bellator after a case of domestic violence. More information coming soon.

Isn't sure if Christy is the victim.

He beat two people in his own house, one being Christy Mack...

I'd be shocked if he didn't walk in on her getting stuffed

It's fucking horrible that some fucking "man" thinks that its okay to beat a woman. Any man that thinks its okay to hit woman is no man. Plain and simple.

First claim was that she gave him herpes... then the guy implied he found her with somebody else
source ****.com
"UPDATE: War Machine has stated that he got early to his house and caught Christy Mack doing something wrong. There is an ongoing speculation on twitter that War Machine was the one surprised when he found Christy banging another MMA fighter. Christy has not confirmed this; however, whatever he found gives him no right to beat a woman. According to the media Christy was so beaten up that police had a hard time communicating with her."
"Stupidest part is that this "man" claims that he loves her. OK moron, were you loving her while using her as your punching bag? This speaks a lot about this guys intelligence."

She denied on that on Twitter yesterday, but it does sound like the other person that was beaten was a guy...

He, on the other hand is professing his love for her! :douchebag:

First claim was that she gave him herpes... then the guy implied he found her with somebody else
source ****.com
"UPDATE: War Machine has stated that he got early to his house and caught Christy Mack doing something wrong. There is an ongoing speculation on twitter that War Machine was the one surprised when he found Christy banging another MMA fighter. Christy has not confirmed this; however, whatever he found gives him no right to beat a woman. According to the media Christy was so beaten up that police had a hard time communicating with her."
"Stupidest part is that this "man" claims that he loves her. OK moron, were you loving her while using her as your punching bag? This speaks a lot about this guys intelligence."