• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christy Mack / War Machine story

No he did not force himself on me. I think it's reasonable to find out what led him to react in the way the media portrays him as and it' also reasonable to see another angle of his personality. You know like when he's not viewed on as an attacker

look dipshit, i dont need the media to point out anything for me. my conviction for war machine was concluded simply by war machine himself. he is a fucking aggressive retard that has alcoholic fetal syndrome. his past conviction of assault, ramblin about men are more oppressed than african-americans and jewish people, lol, and his meltdown on youtube about not getting a slurpee showed me what kind of thermonuclear warhead he is. many times ive been asked to take my hat off in a convenience store and not once did i freak out on the clerk. the dude cannot be told what to do or he'll freak. you tell war mashit no and he'll go off on you. so, defend him all you want dipshit, cause you dont know what the fuck you're talking about.

Not for nothing but I wouldn't take my hat off for anyone... I'm just saying.

Deepcover

Closed Account
look dipshit, i dont need the media to point out anything for me. my conviction for war machine was concluded simply by war machine himself. he is a fucking aggressive retard that has alcoholic fetal syndrome. his past conviction of assault, ramblin about men are more oppressed than african-americans and jewish people, lol, and his meltdown on youtube about not getting a slurpee showed me what kind of thermonuclear warhead he is. many times ive been asked to take my hat off in a convenience store and not once did i freak out on the clerk. the dude cannot be told what to do or he'll freak. you tell war mashit no and he'll go off on you. so, defend him all you want dipshit, cause you dont know what the fuck you're talking about.

Dog goes woof, cat goes meow.
Bird goes tweet, and mouse goes squeak.
Cow goes moo. Frog goes croak, and the elephant goes toot.
Ducks say quack and fish go blub, and the seal named Rasq goes OW OW OW

:sheep:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
What's your fuckin problem with me. You should nominate you self for asshat. You fucking douche

It's already been done. Check the link. Learn to write better. Grow thicker skin. Learn to laugh at yourself. Eat a bag of dicks.

Christy ended up in hospital?

Rough luck, too bad, shit happens, etc.

The old adage of kitchens and heat comes to mind, as does the other regarding lack of foresight, as well as yet another about the consequences of past stupidity coming back to bite you in the arse.

I hope he enjoys the attentions of his new cell-mate Bubba, who's likely to be a very big, very black, heavily endowed male (but with a heart as fragile as ice and as soft as a teddy bear).

Tragic.

All I have to say is that women should walk out the door and call the police the very first time their boyfriend/husband gets violent with them. Just walk away, get a restraining order and never, ever come back. He is not going to change. Period.

So for Christy I hope it was the first and the last time this happened.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/03/war-machine-charged-beating-attempted-murder-christy-mack/

War Machine's attorney tells TMZ ... this is a case of "overzealous prosecution."

Official:

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/war-machine-makes-initial-appearance-las-vegas-court

Koppenhaver, who originally faced nine charges, now faces 32 counts, including attempted murder, sexual assault, battery, coercion, preventing or dissuading a witness or victim from reporting a crime, and first-degree kidnapping resulting in substantial bodily harm. The new charges also involve Mack and Thomas as the victims, Bluth said.

The new charges against Koppenhaver stem back as far as May 2013, according to Chief Deputy District Attorney Jacqueline Bluth.

“She’s ready to testify,” Wolfson said. “She’s ready to come into court and tell what happened.
Mack has undergone several oral surgeries because of her injuries and likely will endure further operations in a “long haul” to recovery, Bluth said.

The fighter is due in court Oct. 17. He faces life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Old:

(The embattled former UFC and Bellator fighter has been in trouble with the law for much of his adult life. In 2007, and then again in 2008, Koppenhaver was sentenced to probation stemming from violent charges. He was sentenced to a year in prison in 2010 for a felony assault charge stemming from a night-club fight and would go back to prison in 2012.)

http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/15/war-m...opped-arrest-warrant-girlfriend-christy-mack/

A message from Christy Mack on Instagram:

Deepcover

Closed Account
If you read the comments in those articles you just posted most of the users is slightly on his side. The charges is unbelievable imo

They only piled on those extra charges because this a high profile case. Had these been two nobodies, he wouldn't have gotten half that shit.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
They only piled on those extra charges because this a high profile case. Had these been two nobodies, he wouldn't have gotten half that shit.

Maybe, maybe not, there are plenty of examples of good ol' boy justice. A guy I know regularly beat the shit out of his wife, but because his dad was a Justice of the Peace he never even got arrested for it, even after he repeatedly put her in the hospital. Another guy I know got sent to prison for threatening his girlfriend, the moral of that story is to know who the girls daddy is friends with, her old man did his undergraduate work with the district attorney. At any rate, it's not merely because it's a high profile case, it's because these cases are looked at individually, as they should be.

Just read that the pussy "War Machine" is now facing life in prison. Also his lawyer said jail is taking it toll on his client. Fuck that that pussy deserves any hardships he faces in the can. I also hope he enjoys the ass pounding that he gets from being some dude's bitch. Sorry I just can't stand woman beaters.

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
Official Checked Star Member
Just read that the pussy "War Machine" is now facing life in prison. Also his lawyer said jail is taking it toll on his client. Fuck that that pussy deserves any hardships he faces in the can. I also hope he enjoys the ass pounding that he gets from being some dude's bitch. Sorry I just can't stand woman beaters.

I doubt he will get a life sentence, even with the severity of these charges. But you never know... guess we'll have to wait and see.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
They piled on 32 charges because they weren't able to pile on 33 charges. It's a move by the DA to force a plea.

ArthurTurner

God Bless Christian Louboutin

Wanna bet? He's a psychopath who was already close to a nobody. Ninety-nine-point-nine percent of the country didn't know who War Machine was until now. Now they know him as a psychopath/habitual offender who's done nothing of substance in his life except beat people up outside the ring, go to jail for it, and damn near kill a five-foot, 100-pound woman. And because Nevada is a "three strike" state, he only needs to be convicted of one violent felony to potentially be put away for life. I highly doubt the judge would sentence him to life, but I guarantee you he'll be an old man before he gets out. He's an animal who needs to be caged.

He has multiple violent assault charges in his history. I honestly wish he'd end up with life in prison, but the cynical side of me says that he gets off easy. Though being an election year maybe someone will look to make an example.