• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christy Hemme

RKO!!!05

Banned
Re: WWE Raw's Christy Hemme - NUDE1

lol, same here, and dont forget the lovely sexy brunette one, Candace, she is sooooo hottt!!! :rolleyes:

man, even though it has totally drowned out the womens division, i would MUCH rather look at maria christi and candice then friggin jazz nidia or Gail Kim!

RKO!!!05

Banned

juballs said:
man, even though it has totally drowned out the womens division, i would MUCH rather look at maria christi and candice then friggin jazz nidia or Gail Kim!

lmao, I totally agree with you juballs,lol. Those 3 are way much hotter than Nidia and Gail Kim, dont even know why they have got them there in the first place!!!

obviously RKO. its because wrestlers need image consultants and wardrobe managers backstage or whatever lame job they created for their lamer characters, just keep them quite and limit the clothes on their bodies and us men will remain happy

okay, I officially just became a fan of christy...lol

Re: Hot WWE Babe Christy Hemme

So, is this out yet or what? Aren't the months on the magazine usually a month or two ahead of the actual month they come out? (June issue released in April, that kind of thing)

Re: Hot WWE Babe Christy Hemme

The rest of this month is gonna feel like forever. :(

I will say it's pretty cool her issue comes out in March. Since my birthday is in March (March 4, to be specific) I can consider it Christy's birthday present to me. :nanner:

Does any body have a link or pics of this little hottie naked???
:nanner: :nanner: :nanner: