• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
You can't just post a link like that without issuing a "Hedgehog Alert" along with it. Man, Ron Jeremy is hairy and distracting!
I almost posted a warning myself after clicking it. :eek:
I can't even get my eyes off of Christy Canyon's figure and presence, but that's just me.

Ummm, I didn't have any "warning" either ...

That just proves my point Prof! You were warned and could enjoy the lovely Christy Canyon. Without the warning I had no chance!
Dude, I clicked and viewed the link before reading that. Could care less. ;)

I just checked out her myspace page- it's amazing how damn good she looks for a woman of 42 & a half. Any news on whether or not she's still doing anything in the biz? I'd pay good money to see some current action with her.

satrap

Banned
I just checked out her myspace page- it's amazing how damn good she looks for a woman of 42 & a half. Any news on whether or not she's still doing anything in the biz? I'd pay good money to see some current action with her.

With all the copy right infringement on the web, I wouldn't pay $$$ but I'd certainly :banana: if she did.

what is her myspace. i looked and couldn't find it