• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
i posted two! nice long movies! and i cant even get a thank you from any of you supposed Christy Fans.you all like the short clips better???? ill take my movies and move on!! plus on this site,you cant even show a preview of anything!!! paranoia!!!

i posted two! nice long movies! and i cant even get a thank you from any of you supposed Christy Fans.you all like the short clips better???? ill take my movies and move on!! plus on this site,you cant even show a preview of anything!!! paranoia!!!

Nine posts and you are complaining already?

Wait til you actually read the board rules re: the clips you posted! You'll really go apeshit! :D :thefinger

I just picked up the mag. Sweet set. Looks like possibly from A few years ago cause I've seen some new sets of hers and she looks alittle more aged then in the mag. I'll try to find some pics and finish reading the editorial in the mag and get back to everyone.

Seems from ready the article the pics are recent. Is there a way I can scan the pics and put them into some kind of link to share with everyone? Message me if ya guys do. I'm not very computer savvy.