• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christmas is canceled.

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
I suppose FreeOnes and other such site will have their own version of this time.

Note 'this time'.

How considerate and Neoconically correct.

Christmas it seems has become a time of confusion, for some.

'Company Memo

TO: All Employees
DATE: October 1, 2008
RE: Gala Christmas Party

I'm happy to inform you that the company Christmas Party will take place on December 23rd, starting at noon in the private function room at the Grill House. There will be a cash bar and plenty of drinks! We'll have a small band playing traditional carols... feel free to sing along. And don't be surprised if our CEO shows up dressed as Santa Claus! A Christmas tree will be lit at 1:00 PM. Exchanges of gifts among employees can be done at that time; however, no gift should be over $10.00 to make the giving of gifts easy for everyone's pockets. This gathering is only for employees!
Our CEO will make a special announcement at that time!
Merry Christmas to you and your family,
Patty'

'Company Memo

DATE: October 2, 2008
RE: Gala Holiday Party

In no way was yesterday's memo intended to exclude our Jewish employees. We recognize that Hanukkah is an important holiday, which often coincides with Christmas, though unfortunately not this year. However, from now on, we're calling it our "Holiday Party." The same policy applies to any other employees who are not Christians and to those still celebrating Reconciliation Day. There will be no Christmas tree and no Christmas carols will be sung. We will have other types of music for your enjoyment.
Happy now?
Happy Holidays to you and your family,
Patty'

'Company Memo

DATE: October 3, 2008
RE: Holiday Party

Regarding the note I received from a member of Alcoholics Anonymous requesting a non-drinking table, you didn't sign your name. I'm happy to accommodate this request, but if I put a sign on a table that reads, "AA Only", you wouldn't be anonymous anymore. How am I supposed to handle this?
Somebody?
And sorry, but forget about the gift exchange, no gifts are allowed since the union members feel that $10.00 is too much money and the executives believe $10.00 is a little chintzy.
REMEMBER: NO GIFTS EXCHANGE WILL BE ALLOWED.'

'Company Memo

To: All Employees
DATE: October 4, 2008
RE: Generic Holiday Party

What a diverse group we are! I had no idea that December 20th begins the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, which forbids eating and drinking during daylight hours. There goes the party! Seriously, we can appreciate how a luncheon at this time of year does not accommodate our Muslim employees' beliefs.. Perhaps the Grill House can hold off on serving your meal until the end of the party or else package everything for you to take it home in little foil doggy baggy. Will that work?
Meanwhile, I've arranged for members of Weight Watchers to sit farthest from the dessert buffet, and pregnant women will get the table closest to the restrooms.
Gays are allowed to sit with each other. Lesbians do not have to sit with Gay men, each group will have their own table.
Yes, there will be flower arrangement for the Gay men's table.
To the person asking permission to cross dress, the Grill House asks that no cross-dressing be allowed, apparently because of concerns about confusion in the restrooms. Sorry.
We will have booster seats for short people.
Low-fat food will be available for those on a diet.
I am sorry to report that we cannot control the amount of salt used in the food . The Grill House suggests that people with high blood pressure taste a bite first.
There will be fresh "low sugar" fruits as dessert for diabetics, but the restaurant cannot supply "no sugar" desserts. Sorry!

Did I miss anything?!?!?
Patty

Company Memo'

'FROM: Patty Lewis, Human Resources Director
TO: All F*%^ing Employees
DATE: October 5, 2008
RE: The F*%^ing Holiday Party

I've had it with you vegetarian pricks!!! We're going to keep this party at the Grill House whether you like it or not, so you can sit quietly at the table furthest from the "grill of death," as you so quaintly put it, and you'll get your f*%^ing salad bar, including organic tomatoes. But you know, tomatoes have feelings, too. They scream when you slice them. I've heard them scream. I'm hearing them scream right NOW!
The rest of you f*%^ing wierdos can kiss my *ss. I hope you all have a rotten holiday!
Drive drunk and die,
The B*tch from H*ll!!!'

'Company Memo

DATE: October 6, 2008
RE: Patty Lewis and Holiday Party

I'm sure I speak for all of us in wishing Patty Lewis a speedy recovery and I'll continue to forward your cards to her.
In the meantime, management has decided to cancel our Holiday Party and give everyone the afternoon of the 23rd off with full pay.
Happy Holidays!
Joan'

Sounds like Obsessive Compulsive Disorder! Step on this paving stone but not on that one, wash your hands a hundred times a day. :eek: This really puts the 'part' in 'party'.

Its funny how much effort is put into this 'holiday'. I cannot speak for other countries; I know in South Africa this period is one of true holiday, with many employees gratefully taking time off. Here in the States, basically while everyone is saying 'happy holidays' they are in effect getting only one or two days off, especially now with the economic crisis.

One is constantly reminded of Christmas, yet forbidden to call it such.

Nevertheless I do wish everyone on this board a good holiday season and a Merry Christmas. I hope that day turns out to be peaceful and happy for you all. :wave: :glugglug: :hatsoff:

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
:sleep:

That's when you send out a final email stating:

Christmas party!

Whoever wants to join me in a fun get together and have a good time, meet here at this time! We will sing carols, have some decorations, and secret Santa.

Anyone else who wants to throw a party recognizing their holiday, do your own damn planning! I am running a Christmas party! If you don't like it, set up your own!

Have a good day!

Oh. And if I sound inconsiderate and insensitive go suck on a candy cane!

Grinch.jpg

Philbert

Banned
Some people never will get it...
There is a little thing described as the "tyranny of the majority" which has always been a source of slaughter, death, misery, and horrible wars from the beginning of tribal society.
The Founders attempted to address this condition in several ways, and there are minority protections built into the Bill of Rights and the laws of the US.
Now comes PC...and it goes way too far. Christians have had their way for generations here in the USA, forcing those who worship in other ways to have Jesus in their face in public school, sports, all the areas of the public sector and the common areas of government.
So now, when the society is grown mature enough to see the incorrect and un-American practice of forcing other Americans to endure the constant exclusion of those who do not take Jesus as the Son of God and the Saviour from public gathering prayers and public area Holiday celebrations, the cry arises of it's a "War Against Christians"!
Since I do not take offense at Christians ignoring God's command to have no other Gods before you (ever see someone say a prayer to Mary in front of an idol of Mary?) they should stop trying to include me in celebrations Christmas...hey, good for him (Jesus) for getting born in a manger, but I get no big thrill from the event.
Since I celebrate Hannukuh, not a Christmas-like holiday at all, I am very weary of all the grinning idiots who tell me Merry Christmas and never ask if I celebrate the holiday. I can relate to all the atheists, agnostics, Buddhists, Muslims, and pagans who feel the burn.
Keep Jesus at home, in the Church, and wherever the public area isn't shared by all of us...I give a shit what you worship (or not) as long as you keep your shit in your area, not in my face.
So, whenever I hear about the War on Christians, I roll my eyes and think "How many restrictions are there on home worship, Church worship, or wearing crosses and other Christian symbols on your cars, in your homes, and tatooed on your butt?" Answer: None...get over yourselves, Christians. You've had it your way long enough...put it back where it belongs.
We non-Christians have been here since the beginning and have shed our blood alongside every other soldier and citizen in every conflict since the early times; I have no sympathy for the put-upon proselytizers and glazed-eye "In Jesus's Name!" athletes...
So, if some office Christians wanna get together and have a party...cool. If the office wants to have a Holiday Party...cool. But don't act all hurt over non-Christians not wanting to have everything in mid December called a "Christmas..." whatever.
Hey...all you practicing Christians out there...MERRY fuckin' CHRISTMAS!

Mr Garrison's Famous Christmas Song

http://www.metrolyrics.com/merry-fucking-christmas-lyrics-south-park.html

At first it was funny. Then it became a little silly.

Everyone has the right to practice and believe in any higher power they wish. I don't look down on anyone who chooses to believe or not. That's they're free will as human beings to choose. However I am getting very tired of anyone who tries to push their beliefs on others, and attempt to make them feel bad cause they don't choose the same spirituality as themselves.

In my own opinion, and I am in no way attempting to make anyone else believe what I do, "as long as there is religion in this world, there will always be some extremist who will do violence to get their point across"

Have a good un'!

Ok, I'll try to keep this from turning into a rant. One thing that really bothers me about the whole political correctness bullshit is the war on Christmas. All my life, up until this Commie bullshit started a couple years ago, "Merry Christmas" has been a perfectly acceptable saying in December. Now, because of some liberal shit stain, saying "Merry Christmas" is tantamount to calling someone a dirty mother fucker. Why?!? There is absolutely NOTHING offensive about wishing someone a merry Christmas. Don't give me this bullshit about you not being Christian, it's the fucking intention that you should hear, not the wording! Now everyone wants me to think that "Happy Holidays" is the new, acceptable norm. Why? Why should I change what I've said all my life? Saying "Happy Holidays" is like wanting to keep something alive, but taking its soul away. I find "Happy Holidays" to be more offensive than "Merry Christmas" because I celebrate Christmas, not Hannukah, Kwanzaa, Ramadan, Yule, or anything else someone, somewhere might be celebrating. Don't wish me a happy Diwali if I don't fucking celebrate it!

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
^^ I have an idea - as a special, maybe Petra can introduce a 'rep for life' button, you know, just for the Christmas season, because gunslingingbird just earned it.

Actually I received an email from me elderly cousin. He thinks this stuff is funny. He also tries to make a point. He is an old school American, back in the day when folk just went about their lives and their business, looked after family as best they could, did their jobs and had a good time for the most part. I just thought it kind of relevant and was aware of the nest I would be dipping my hand into.

I just think there is so much that goes into one day, is all. It would be nice if it could be really special. Maybe I should expand. Here in the town where I live, the streets are all lit up with lights on every tree. There is a construction going on downtown, with the crane lit up at night. Decorations are everywhere.

But still, people slave away only to get basically one day off.

Much to learn, I still have.

Facetious

Moderated
:bowdown:C E L E B R A T E
D I V E R S I T Y
:bowdown:

Like The Tower of Babel, it all started out as well intended, now it's all about my godam people better be accommodated or else ! ! :eek: :o

Thanks Wank ! A very timely posty indeed ! Best to you & yours however you choose to celebrate the season. :)

and ...Happy Kwanza Whimsy ! :glugglug:

Ok, I'll try to keep this from turning into a rant. One thing that really bothers me about the whole political correctness bullshit is the war on Christmas. All my life, up until this Commie bullshit started a couple years ago, "Merry Christmas" has been a perfectly acceptable saying in December. Now, because of some liberal shit stain, saying "Merry Christmas" is tantamount to calling someone a dirty mother fucker. Why?!? There is absolutely NOTHING offensive about wishing someone a merry Christmas. Don't give me this bullshit about you not being Christian, it's the fucking intention that you should hear, not the wording! Now everyone wants me to think that "Happy Holidays" is the new, acceptable norm. Why? Why should I change what I've said all my life? Saying "Happy Holidays" is like wanting to keep something alive, but taking its soul away. I find "Happy Holidays" to be more offensive than "Merry Christmas" because I celebrate Christmas, not Hannukah, Kwanzaa, Ramadan, Yule, or anything else someone, somewhere might be celebrating. Don't wish me a happy Diwali if I don't fucking celebrate it!
Happy National Gift Exchange Day to you!
:hatsoff:

Loved it. To true.

Merry Christmas, all!

jasonk282

Banned
Some people never will get it...
There is a little thing described as the "tyranny of the majority" which has always been a source of slaughter, death, misery, and horrible wars from the beginning of tribal society.
The Founders attempted to address this condition in several ways, and there are minority protections built into the Bill of Rights and the laws of the US.
Now comes PC...and it goes way too far. Christians have had their way for generations here in the USA, forcing those who worship in other ways to have Jesus in their face in public school, sports, all the areas of the public sector and the common areas of government.
So now, when the society is grown mature enough to see the incorrect and un-American practice of forcing other Americans to endure the constant exclusion of those who do not take Jesus as the Son of God and the Saviour from public gathering prayers and public area Holiday celebrations, the cry arises of it's a "War Against Christians"!
Since I do not take offense at Christians ignoring God's command to have no other Gods before you (ever see someone say a prayer to Mary in front of an idol of Mary?) they should stop trying to include me in celebrations Christmas...hey, good for him (Jesus) for getting born in a manger, but I get no big thrill from the event.
Since I celebrate Hannukuh, not a Christmas-like holiday at all, I am very weary of all the grinning idiots who tell me Merry Christmas and never ask if I celebrate the holiday. I can relate to all the atheists, agnostics, Buddhists, Muslims, and pagans who feel the burn.
Keep Jesus at home, in the Church, and wherever the public area isn't shared by all of us...I give a shit what you worship (or not) as long as you keep your shit in your area, not in my face.
So, whenever I hear about the War on Christians, I roll my eyes and think "How many restrictions are there on home worship, Church worship, or wearing crosses and other Christian symbols on your cars, in your homes, and tatooed on your butt?" Answer: None...get over yourselves, Christians. You've had it your way long enough...put it back where it belongs.
We non-Christians have been here since the beginning and have shed our blood alongside every other soldier and citizen in every conflict since the early times; I have no sympathy for the put-upon proselytizers and glazed-eye "In Jesus's Name!" athletes...
So, if some office Christians wanna get together and have a party...cool. If the office wants to have a Holiday Party...cool. But don't act all hurt over non-Christians not wanting to have everything in mid December called a "Christmas..." whatever.
Hey...all you practicing Christians out there...MERRY fuckin' CHRISTMAS!

Mr Garrison's Famous Christmas Song

http://www.metrolyrics.com/merry-fucking-christmas-lyrics-south-park.html

Channukah sameach

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Please the proper noenclature is "holiday party" you insensitive intolerant person you.
next person to say merry christmas is fired!