Christine Vinson

Thanks guys!! Its nice to be here...I have been posting over in the freeones blog for a while now...In fact I just posted a pic from a brand new gallery just posted at my website...Here's another little sample...Hope you enjoy!!
 

Attachments

  • prettyinpink2.jpg
    prettyinpink2.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 777
Hey Christine, you're a beautiful woman head to toe, but what really gets me are your perfect abs, i dunno how or why ~ aah i wanted to say that...
now a quick question, do you do presentations or something where we can get an autograph and of course meet you in the flesh... bay area wise? please let us know!
 
:)Thanks!! You are so sweet...A few people have mentioned my stomach before...I don't know...I try to work out as much as possible...just lucky I guess.:o I think it must be all those difficult poses I have to hold during my photoshoots :1orglaugh !!

As far as appearances, I have made appearances before at events like Glamourcon in 2003 & 2005 where I had all kinds of pics and merchandise of me for sale and autograph...as well as photos ops..etc. I had so much fun chatting with everybody...I shared a table with my good friend Bobbi Billard and she and I actually ended up in the hotel bar sharing a few cocktails with some nice fans from the show!

Lately, I haven't really come across too many opportunities to appear...so if you know of any worthy upcoming shows, etc. Let me know!! I would love to meet some of you guys and chat it up!!

Christine
 
Oh yeah, I was looking for some feedback on if you have favorite pics/sets of me...I am trying to get a handle on which looks you guys enjoy most.

Your info is much appreciated..Thanks!!
 
i loved the purple lingerie set you did for Danni, i think that's still my all time fave, also your bikini riot shots are really hot, the only complaint i have tho is that many are shot in very low res compared to whats available these days on the internets, some HD videos are needed too!
 
THANKS for the input!! I really enjoyed shooting that retro purple lingerie set with Danni...I get alot of comments on the sets from finestmodels.com too...

Anyways..thanks again!!
 

Attachments

  • Blog Pic 66.jpg
    Blog Pic 66.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 689
Hi sweetie,

Sorry...no plans to do any boy/girl stuff in the future. I have had my opportunities, if I wanted them, and for me it is just not a direction I am going to go. Besides, I like to play with naughty girls!! :D

xoxoxo Christine
 
Back
Top