• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christine Nguyen / Jennifer Lee (Asian) / Jennifer Loma / Jinle (Karupspc) / Echo Bunny

Re: Jennifer Loma / Christine Nguyen

I have often wondered why she hasn't gone to hard core. She has done several soft core movies with Nicole Sheridan and they do great work together. They need to do a hard core scene together.

omg guys realy THANKS!!! she is realy amazing... for the first time i saw her in movie sex pot... realy cool movie ;))

Holt1

Closed Account

Despite titles like Busty Centerfolds Caught in Bedand Swingers Sex Party, Nguyen has never actually made love on camera. ?I can?t get into that mindset,? she says. ?I couldn?t have real sex with someone I don?t love?or even know?then go home to a normal relationship. My fans ask, ?Where?s the hardcore stuff? I?ve looked everywhere on the Net!? I just tell ?em, ?Keep on lookin?, pal.?

Any chance she'll change her mind?

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...

Damn that girl needs Kingfisher's sweet-sweet lovin'.

This is great. She just needs to keep making steps towards that B/G hardcore scene.

She touches the cock for sure in one scene. Just need to see it penetrate her.

This is great. She just needs to keep making steps towards that B/G hardcore scene.

This set is from several years ago. It was posted on that website in 09. Tried to find more and I think I saw it was shot in 05 or 6.