• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christine Mendoza

You guys do realize that as much as we'd all like to see as much of Christine as possible, as soon as people start posting vids of her on public forums, she'll probably stop doing them. Why would people continue to pay for her shows if they can just get it for free? It hurts her financially and I'm sure she wouldn't want that stuff out there anyway for her own privacy. If we want her to keep pushing the envelope and eventually take things even further, we need to keep the good stuff off the internet, and just trade privately. Hopefully with the new site, she pushes the envelope further for her true fans. But we can't let the freeloaders ruin it for everyone. The day she does a fully nude cam show, i expect my bank account to take a nice hit. But that day will never come if people keep posting her stuff for everyone to see.

I see your point but think I side with gtavic on this issue, CM is making too much money to stop doing what she is doing with her ANB stuff and her plans for a whole new website, I believe if it wasn't for the internet, her following would not be as huge as it is now or lasted this long, she's been doing this for 10 years now, don't think what she has been putting out will stop, she must continue pushing the envelope. This is her livlihood, she can turn her back on the internet.
You guys do realize that as much as we'd all like to see as much of Christine as possible, as soon as people start posting vids of her on public forums, she'll probably stop doing them. Why would people continue to pay for her shows if they can just get it for free? It hurts her financially and I'm sure she wouldn't want that stuff out there anyway for her own privacy. If we want her to keep pushing the envelope and eventually take things even further, we need to keep the good stuff off the internet, and just trade privately. Hopefully with the new site, she pushes the envelope further for her true fans. But we can't let the freeloaders ruin it for everyone. The day she does a fully nude cam show, i expect my bank account to take a nice hit. But that day will never come if people keep posting her stuff for everyone to see.

As I told you before, here are some slips of CM I was able to find through the net! I know is not much and you barely see something but it's a contribution!;):D

http://thumbs2.************/12112011/10509236.png

http://thumbs2.************/12112011/10509238.png

http://thumbs2.************/12112011/10509243.png

thanks gtavic, saw it at kitty kats first then came here to thank you and here it is, especially like the tiger one, pretty good shot of her left boob, where is this from? thanks again

thanks gtavic, saw it at kitty kats first then came here to thank you and here it is, especially like the tiger one, pretty good shot of her left boob, where is this from? thanks again

Yes thanks gtavic for sharing :)

You are Welcome! I don't know where exactly these are from, I tried to go to the website as shown in the images and it seems it doesn't exist any more, by googling I found these come from some dvds that website used to sell.

This DVD I bought a while ago and is a must have for all fans of CM (I got the webcam DVD for free included). Good quality, I wish she made ​​more of this, she looks gorgeous. I do not know if it is legal to post screenshots here, but I would recommend anyone buy this DVD!

Sherif65, in the video, can you see a clear shot of her left boob like the screen cap of her with the tiger?
This DVD I bought a while ago and is a must have for all fans of CM (I got the webcam DVD for free included). Good quality, I wish she made ​​more of this, she looks gorgeous. I do not know if it is legal to post screenshots here, but I would recommend anyone buy this DVD!

I think this thread is dying because of the lack of new and interesting content, we are kind of tired of the same bullshit, is like we have seen everything from CM until before AnB. Even when we have confirmation from people who has the goods from the latter site, these assholes don't want to share anyway. So if that continues then I say goodbye to this thread and to sharing content, well, that's what these assholes are showing us, not to share!:clap: :dislike: