• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christine Mendoza

is it me or does it look like she got booty implants? It looks unnatural when she bends a certain way, almost blocky with a sudden jagged edge.

I'm not complaining though :), jus sayin

is it me or does it look like she got booty implants? It looks unnatural when she bends a certain way, almost blocky with a sudden jagged edge.

I thought the asame thing, her ass is looking extra bootyful these days

Funny you said that after watching her latest video on her website I thought the exact same thing.

Without a doubt it seems she got a butt lift or implants. The curvature appears unnatural, as well as asymmetric with respect to her age. Still looks great though haha!

Her shows on anb have been getting better and better. She is also doing a show on her website tonight. I have become a big a fan.

i was fortunate enough to catch her webcam chat lastnight....wow. she's def more open then she was before. she seems more comfortable. i also spent some time with her on ANB cams....worth it...

I agree with aClassic3, I watched some of the webcam last night on ANB and there was much more than a few nip slips. As a matter of fact, in the five or so minutes that I watched, Christine barely made much of a effort to hide the puppies. Maybe she is getting more comfortable. Full nudity is coming soon! I feel it!

I am happy to report that CM conducted a great chat last night. There were over 50 members crowding the chat and this may have caused some lagging and sound loss. CM tried to make it up to members by modeling a see-through top. She unsuccessfully attempted to hide the puppies with her hair and apologized for inadvertant flashes. None complained. When the cam fianlly froze she switched over to ANB where she continued a free chat for more than 10 minutes. All told she did about 30 minutes; 20 at her website and 10 in ANB.

She also reported that she is looking for a safe venue to perform a 939 type show in California. Hope she can come to the NYC area and perform.

This girl is the perfect mix of sincerity, sweetness and sexiness. Already looking forward to her next member's chat.

Who do you prefer to see in the ANB vip chats - Christine Mendoza or Kt So?

I have bought vip sessions with both of them and I give the edge to Kt So on content. She conducts her vip sessions in HD with a large screen (which is a big plus). Although she does not show total nudity she gets pretty darn close. She will put whip cream or lotion on her boobs, and the coverage diminishes as the session advances. She also wears a shear top and bottom and will do aggressive panty play (big plus) for hefty tips (which is part of the downside). So her goodies are pretty much on display.

Christine's shows are very good and getting better all the time. She pretty much is topless for the entire show, with fleeting attempts at boob coverage; which is pretty much the inverse of a couple of months ago. On the negative side - her camera is not HD or at least does not apprear to be broadcast in HD. Also she does not get bottomless, though she does wear tiny panties that provide minimal coverage. I don't know if tips provide extra mileage with Christine. I think you pretty much get the same show with or without tips - which is nice provided the cost going in.

Overall I have enjoyed my vip sessions with both of these beauties immensely, though the price is insanely expensive at $8.99 per minute for a vip session (and a whopping $10.99 for voyeur) - so buyer beware.

I still like Christine's a little better cause you do get the complete topless shots, but KT's is still pretty nice anyway.

I agree that as far as who the hotter girl is , Christine is the winner there, hands down.
But the question also asked to consider the fact that KT's webcam quality is better than Christine's - So that is why the race when comparing the two is closer when you consider all the factors including webcam quality.

I enjoy the dialogue here, seems like CM is no stranger to the surgeon's knife for the bottom and supposed boob region but looking at her face from her early days till now, she looked so asian before, what do you guys think?