• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christine Mendoza

She keeps the kid thing quiet but thats her privacy I respect. Anyways Please please please (& yes I am having a heart attack) show that one bit where she has the beaver slip. Give me a merry xmas please. Hopefully xmas comes soon :D

Anyone PM me Ill do anything (well almost anything)

My brother went to rio mesa with her. All he knows about her now is that she has a 2 or 3 year old boy from her ex boyfriend or ex husband. Her last name isnt mendoza either.
Questa8, could you ask your brother for more info on her, know most of you guys here hate the dialogue but I just eat this stuff up. Can't imagine when she had time for a baby, wish someone would fill us in on the cold hard facts, could it be a stepchild?

Questa8, could you ask your brother for more info on her, know most of you guys here hate the dialogue but I just eat this stuff up. Can't imagine when she had time for a baby, wish someone would fill us in on the cold hard facts, could it be a stepchild?

Not a step-child. Definitely hers and her ex's. He popped out around dec 2010 i think? I seen a picture of the little guy and the resemblance is uncanny. Her fb is under a diff name for obvious reasons cuz she doesnt want guys like us creepin and what ever. I think its cool that she has a kid and a past or whatever. She hustles and she still looks good.

Not a step-child. Definitely hers and her ex's. He popped out around dec 2010 i think? I seen a picture of the little guy and the resemblance is uncanny. Her fb is under a diff name for obvious reasons cuz she doesnt want guys like us creepin and what ever. I think its cool that she has a kid and a past or whatever. She hustles and she still looks good.

She attended Adultcon at Bally's LV in November 2010. I did not see a baby bump.

Thanks Questa8 for the quick response, guess we'll never know for sure.

Yeah, not to discredit Questa out of hand (not my intention), but between the old site, the new site, the car shows, the model conventions, the go-going, the 939 appearances and the nearly constant Twitter/Instagram photos, I don't recall a time when she'd been MIA for long enough to have a kid. But anything is possible, and I seem to remember her saying that her goal on her new site was to share more about her personal life, including some big surprises. So, there's that...

I guess its also possible that a six or nine month period may had passed at some point over the years when i wasn't compulsively Googling her. (though, sadly, it seems unlikely) :)

I guess my theory (stated earlier) was that if she had a kid, it might actually have been when she was much, much younger.

Whatever the case, if true, it might even make me feel slightly less foolish for handing her my money for all of these years. I sort of doubt she had a kid, though. Just my two cents.

Yeah, not to discredit Questa out of hand (not my intention), but between the old site, the new site, the car shows, the model conventions, the go-going, the 939 appearances and the nearly constant Twitter/Instagram photos, I don't recall a time when she'd been MIA for long enough to have a kid. But anything is possible, and I seem to remember her saying that her goal on her new site was to share more about her personal life, including some big surprises. So, there's that...

I guess its also possible that a six or nine month period may had passed at some point over the years when i wasn't compulsively Googling her. (though, sadly, it seems unlikely) :)

I guess my theory (stated earlier) was that if she had a kid, it might actually have been when she was much, much younger.

Whatever the case, if true, it might even make me feel slightly less foolish for handing her my money for all of these years. I sort of doubt she had a kid, though. Just my two cents.

well ive seen her every local show, at least every 3 months a year, every year for the last decade. and shes never looked to have had a kid. it takes 9 mos to make a kid and then having to lose the weight takes at least 5 months (i have 2 kids and my ex took about that long). she seems to carry weight on her easily so i dont know i dont think there was enough time for her to be mia for a year. plus, she did mention she dated several guys with kids in the past and loves kids. so perhaps she has a kid, perhaps she doesnt: WHO CARES. we are fans of her looks and not her personal life.

its really weird that people come here to try to post about her personal life like they're cool-guy cuz they know someones brothers sisters cousins who shared a pizza with her one day. lol. who cares. i love CM on her beauty. she can have 8 kids and id love her. she has a right to a personal life cuz we ALL stalk her online and if i were her, id want to live a personal life too.

all these models have personal lives. they have boyfriends, girlfriends, kids, husbands, etc. shes a woman, every woman has a past. so who fucking cares. in the end, shes a internet model who is here for LOOKS, she not your girlfriend. LOL.

now anyone have any screen caps from the chat? i saw it but didnt get to capture it. i want to re-live the moment. :surprise:

I agree with noony, who cares if she has a kid(s) or not? I'm sure somebody has wifed her up already in the past or present. She's beautiful with a seemingly good head on her shoulders and family oriented. Who wouldn't put a ring on her finger and want to start a family with her? Because really- its no ones business but her own. If she does have a kid, props to her for keeping her private life away from the perverts and stalkers. Some of you guys act like this is the National Enquirer- Shes not the Queen of England. Shes a model. Shes entitled to have a life outside of perverts and the internet world.

well ive seen her every local show, at least every 3 months a year, every year for the last decade. and shes never looked to have had a kid. it takes 9 mos to make a kid and then having to lose the weight takes at least 5 months (i have 2 kids and my ex took about that long). she seems to carry weight on her easily so i dont know i dont think there was enough time for her to be mia for a year. plus, she did mention she dated several guys with kids in the past and loves kids. so perhaps she has a kid, perhaps she doesnt: WHO CARES. we are fans of her looks and not her personal life.

its really weird that people come here to try to post about her personal life like they're cool-guy cuz they know someones brothers sisters cousins who shared a pizza with her one day. lol. who cares. i love CM on her beauty. she can have 8 kids and id love her. she has a right to a personal life cuz we ALL stalk her online and if i were her, id want to live a personal life too.

all these models have personal lives. they have boyfriends, girlfriends, kids, husbands, etc. shes a woman, every woman has a past. so who fucking cares. in the end, shes a internet model who is here for LOOKS, she not your girlfriend. LOL.

now anyone have any screen caps from the chat? i saw it but didnt get to capture it. i want to re-live the moment. :surprise:

i heard from my grandma's gynocologist that shes secretly a man and she has a dick bigger than all of ours. So lets prove wrong and lets see the pussy! HAHAHAHAHAHA

ya'll are pathetic to be talking about dumb shit. this is about pics and videos of her. face, ass, tits. the end.

I agree with the last few posters. She is entitled to privacy. Yes I did think that she would have a different last name but who cares. She is just an internet model whom a majority of us here will never have any contact with. Even if I did have contact with her, I would be polite, not ask for autograph, say I enjoyed her work & be on my way. One brush with fame I had did turn out to be a friendship later but that is because when I met him later after one contact, he remembered the respect I gave him. May you rest in peace Stevie Ray Vaughn:)