• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christine Mendoza

Yeah, and most of them will probably rarely cam there as they work on more popular sites such a streamate.. I wish Christine if she was ever to leave anb, would join a more popular cam site instead of joining sites like glamcam that will never be at the top of the list in terms of customers and traffic.. I mean, she could grow more if she joined a site like myfreecams or streamate instead of bringing her same ole fans along for the potential ride on unknown site like Glamcam.

So is she just going to ignore her own site or will that starty up soon?? If she goes to another site does that mean she will do full nude like Brianna & Lana??

NEWS FLASH....it appears that Christine has joined www.glamcamlive.com. Not sure why some of the girls are "jumping ship" from A&B, but Christine is the newest model to have joined glamcam. Her pic has just joined the site. I hope to see her there more often than the rest of the models. I never see any of them there. Just sharing the info. laters....

if you signed up for email notifications to her new site, you'll notice that the email was from glamcam. i believe this is probably owned by the same webmaster that will be handling her site.

I wondered what happened for her to sign up for this site. Is it a good site?? Do you think she is joining this to be able to do the full monty or is she going to do the same thing she has done in the past. Also is she going to do a 939 thing soon??

if you signed up for email notifications to her new site, you'll notice that the email was from glamcam. i believe this is probably owned by the same webmaster that will be handling her site.
Haven't received any notifications since signing up on 21 January :(

The Bio info for Christine states she's 5 foot 2 inches, 26 years old and Bisexual, I thought she just turned 28 in August, and I know Mr. E must be sick of me commenting on how tall she is but just want to state it seems she's shrunk 2 inches, when did she become bisexual?

The Bio info for Christine states she's 5 foot 2 inches, 26 years old and Bisexual, I thought she just turned 28 in August, and I know Mr. E must be sick of me commenting on how tall she is but just want to state it seems she's shrunk 2 inches, when did she become bisexual?
Sorry, I meant to say from the new bio info from the Glamcamlive, which seems to be different stats from previos info on other CM websites. Just throwing this out for discussion, also wwish that CM would show her pussy to Deltacrossroads so he can finally move on.

Sorry, I meant to say from the new bio info from the Glamcamlive, which seems to be different stats from previos info on other CM websites. Just throwing this out for discussion, also wwish that CM would show her pussy to Deltacrossroads so he can finally move on.

HAHAHA! agreed. How many times have we seen the phrase "full monty" on this thread?

as for her bio, I've met her in person and 5'2 sounds about right. saying she's 26 and bi are probably just to make her seem more appealing. slutting it up with your friends on camera or when youre drunk does not make you bisexual. but by all means...please dont stop

HAHAHHA thanks for saying what we were all thinking

Hello again, lot of time I haven't been around here! and I can say not many news after her infamous topless video was published last year, I think we can all agree it was a good xmas present! :)

Tough I have some friends who are more fans of CM than myself, they say there is no update at all of her content. I mean no videos, no pictures, no nothing we have not seen before! and this happened after her topless video! so you fans got enough or what? We all know that she's working on a new website, and a new image no matter what, but why so much secrecy about her? I think this lady is one of the few in all internet who has managed to keep her goodies to herself and a small group with money! For example you could think of Denise Milani who has never done a topless or nude, at least nothing more than a nipslip.

What I'm sure is that after opening of CM's new website we will get very disappointed. Let's face it, her old site was old fashion, nothing eye candy there, and now she has probably moved to another webcam site with a new set of rules for protecting her content. Her new site will only have a new image and people will pay to see her posing in the same way as before!

I'm glad I have shared in the past all the content I had of her. But we all agree we would like to see her other topless videos and there is people still posting here who have those videos!! :)

About CM, and I apologize to all her fans but I'll be realist, she's being a bitch!!! and I hope she reads this message!!! :mad: :dislike: