• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christine Alexis

xpiritual

Closed Account
just saw the pics of her amazing newish boobs & thanked god she'd addressed HER ONLY imperfection. then i noticed the dates of the posts & felt like crying. looks like we'll never see the new improved christine in b/g. i've watched loads of her vids always wishing she'd go bigger. she does, then stops fucking! why does god (or this godess) mock me so? please christine just 1 scene. pleeeeeease.

just saw the pics of her amazing newish boobs & thanked god she'd addressed HER ONLY imperfection. then i noticed the dates of the posts & felt like crying. looks like we'll never see the new improved christine in b/g. i've watched loads of her vids always wishing she'd go bigger. she does, then stops fucking! why does god (or this godess) mock me so? please christine just 1 scene. pleeeeeease.

I weep with you. Why'd she pump 'em up if she wasn't gonna use 'em???

Doesn't make sense.

She looked a million times better with her natural tits.

I hear you. I mean , yes she had small breasts before but I wonder why she decided to go so large all of a sudden. If the implants would have been subtle and just filled out her breasts then they would have still looked ok but now they just look out of proportion with her body ( imo ) . To be honest i am not a fan of fake boobs generally but i have seen some models with implants that have looked ok. It is understandable that some women may feel the need to have implants if they have particularly small breasts, as it may affect their self confidence etc but it seems like most models actually just do it because they feel that if they posses these larger ( albeit fake ) boobs they will be more successful and get more work/shoots etc.
Unfortunately, this means that a lot of models who have perfectly great boobs decide to go for an "upgrade" and while I am sure that there are guys out there who actually like fake boobs I reckon that most guys who would have seen the model pre boob job would have thought she was hot before anyway. I don't blame these models for opting for an "upgrade" as there seems to exist a perception of success which is associated with having said large/fake boobs.
Thank fuck that not all models succumb to the apparent obsession of big fake boobs by fans who are in the minority. ok rant over, lol. Either way , Christine is still hot and I hope that she does some more shoots soon.