• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christina Model, Christina Lucci, Christina's Paradise, Christina Marie Hopkins, Deb Gooden

Never.

She has said repeatedly in interviews that she's never gonna suck a dick or get fucked in her pussy or butthole so just GO AWAY and never post in any thread about her again.

It was a valid question. I saw some harder stuff than just "modelling" that she's done a while back, and wondered if she'd made the transition. If so, I'd part with my hard earned bucks. I think you have forgotten what website you're on. How about you go away and stop whining?

Last edited:
Us fans are the ones that control how fr these " non-nude" models go.
At first she did non-nude, and a few sheer and see through set... this keeps us wanting more, like dangling a carrot in front of us.
But after a while we turn away and they have to step up to topless...same thing.
But after a while we turn away, now dildo masturbation..... Same thing.
Now she is up to dildo masturbation but she is now showing insertion..

I am not sure what her next level is, but its coming...when we all turn away.

Very good sales gimmick, makes their career last a bit longer...
Bryci same way...
Nikkisims same way.. ( she is really slow ) but it will come I feel..

Just wish they would hurry up before they hit the wall ;)

Have fun!

DuanCulo

Staff member

Us fans are the ones that control how fr these " non-nude" models go.
At first she did non-nude, and a few sheer and see through set... this keeps us wanting more, like dangling a carrot in front of us.
But after a while we turn away and they have to step up to topless...same thing.
But after a while we turn away, now dildo masturbation..... Same thing.
Now she is up to dildo masturbation but she is now showing insertion..

I am not sure what her next level is, but its coming...when we all turn away.

Very good sales gimmick, makes their career last a bit longer...
Bryci same way...
Nikkisims same way.. ( she is really slow ) but it will come I feel..

Just wish they would hurry up before they hit the wall ;)

Have fun!

agree. better late than never

I have looked her up on many search engines because not all searches have the same results and on one site a guy posted her real name her home address and that of Charles, her manager. He says he knows her from a hooters she worked at in Florida. While he says her site will not go hardcore Christina has sucked off enough cocks to fill a bathtub. He claims she doesn't do much fucking she prefers blowjobs and lots of em. Claims if you get her drunk she'll suck and swallow until there's no cum left. On her webcams she did drink and say she loved sucking cock. I think it was webcam 73 where she said there's 193 guys here tonight, that's a lot of cum. Then she got on her knees and opened her mouth and said she was ready for every ones loads. She even promised to swallow.

I remember reading when she was younger she would flash people all the time at parties and such… but she never showed anything on camera. Interesting mix of personality traits! I think after all the years she is still cute and I would still let her talk to me if we met up at a bar and I didn't know who she was.

I have looked her up on many search engines because not all searches have the same results and on one site a guy posted her real name her home address and that of Charles, her manager. He says he knows her from a hooters she worked at in Florida. While he says her site will not go hardcore Christina has sucked off enough cocks to fill a bathtub. He claims she doesn't do much fucking she prefers blowjobs and lots of em. Claims if you get her drunk she'll suck and swallow until there's no cum left. On her webcams she did drink and say she loved sucking cock. I think it was webcam 73 where she said there's 193 guys here tonight, that's a lot of cum. Then she got on her knees and opened her mouth and said she was ready for every ones loads. She even promised to swallow.

I say she needs a new management team imo

people have been saying this for years.
she turns 29 in about a month and yes she still has a few miles left in her, but she should have bolted in her prime at least 6yrs ago.

well, for a girl from a small little town in florida, everyone knows her and her stuff will be on the web years from now. I guess having those big huge boobs back in the day did pay off for her.