• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christina Model, Christina Lucci, Christina's Paradise, Christina Marie Hopkins, Deb Gooden

It baffles me that hardly anybody points out how much smaller her tits are then they were just two years ago. She's atleast one cup size smaller than she was in 2005. I don't even want her to go nude now.

It baffles me that hardly anybody points out how much smaller her tits are then they were just two years ago. She's atleast one cup size smaller than she was in 2005. I don't even want her to go nude now.

things under water look distored.

go take a bath and put your hand under the water and see how much smaller it looks.

her boobs are still great.

go take a bath and put your hand under the water and see how much smaller it looks.

No. Also, I completely agree with kodo, when i first saw her I was holy god, tell me there's nudes, now there pretty much are, or at least topless, which was what i really cared about, and I just can't bring myself to care.

christinamodelpool3copypp9.jpg

I wasn't at all talking about those pictures. Her tits have been getting smaller since 2006. Go take a look at her pics and vids from 2003-2005. There's a huge difference between then and now.

No. Also, I completely agree with kodo, when i first saw her I was holy god, tell me there's nudes, now there pretty much are, or at least topless, which was what i really cared about, and I just can't bring myself to care.

christinamodelpool3copypp9.jpg

Yeah, she's about 3 or 4 years older, she has lost weight, and her tits are now smaller.....and they're saggy. Four years ago, I would have begged to see her tits. Now? I'm not too impressed.

Worse, now that she's gone nude, she only shows her tits for a few seconds! You have this 15-minute movie where she does the same shit as before (dancing in a bikini), then for the last 5 seconds she lifts her top and shows her nipples....with the rest of her boobs partialy covered with her bikini top or her hands. Booooring!

I'm guessing that she made this change to boost business a bit. And I'm sure there are a lot of people who are happy to have this change. But what she doesn't realize is that these same people will very quickly get tired of seeing her boobs only for a few seconds. She needs to make her site more revealing and raunchier.

Yeah, she's about 3 or 4 years older, she has lost weight, and her tits are now smaller.....and they're saggy. Four years ago, I would have begged to see her tits. Now? I'm not too impressed.

Worse, now that she's gone nude, she only shows her tits for a few seconds! You have this 15-minute movie where she does the same shit as before (dancing in a bikini), then for the last 5 seconds she lifts her top and shows her nipples....with the rest of her boobs partialy covered with her bikini top or her hands. Booooring!

I'm guessing that she made this change to boost business a bit. And I'm sure there are a lot of people who are happy to have this change. But what she doesn't realize is that these same people will very quickly get tired of seeing her boobs only for a few seconds. She needs to make her site more revealing and raunchier.

I completely agree with you on this one. She was GREAT (well the tits were anyways; the dancing is another topic...) a few years back, and now that we get the 5 second glimpse of smaller tits... I'm kinda... Ehhh....

We all wanted this years ago. If she would have decided to take the leap back then, it would have been the biggest thing among us guys. Now it's just another chick taking her top off. Maybe if she shows a little more, or at least for a little longer, she'll get somewhere with her sudden change of heart on going topless, but her current actions are not going to take any one by storm at this point in time.

I completely agree with you on this one. She was GREAT (well the tits were anyways; the dancing is another topic...) a few years back, and now that we get the 5 second glimpse of smaller tits... I'm kinda... Ehhh....

We all wanted this years ago. If she would have decided to take the leap back then, it would have been the biggest thing among us guys. Now it's just another chick taking her top off. Maybe if she shows a little more, or at least for a little longer, she'll get somewhere with her sudden change of heart on going topless, but her current actions are not going to take any one by storm at this point in time.

I also wanted to add:
Having just seen her newest member preview, she is showing some more and for longer than 5 seconds, so there is some potential in her upcoming releases. With dumping her husband and getting her life back in order, maybe she is headed for something a bit noteworthy.