• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christina Model, Christina Lucci, Christina's Paradise, Christina Marie Hopkins, Deb Gooden

i seen the picture on her FB which was taken down ..there was some tall black chick on the left then christina in middle and another white chick who looked 2 be carrying as well.

fathomite

Banned
Seeing as there are at least a dozen Facebook pages related to or dealing with Christina, how do you know that particular one is her official FB page?

because at time time it was there it was the only 1 that her bf brian and kelly aka halee model her cousin had her listed as friends/family...doesnt necessary prove its hers but its way more than likely.

Something is not right though..

She hasn't been on twitter since October..

But her site is being updated weekly yet no sets are available on the file sharing sites.

She just got a new photog yet only 2 sets from the new photog have been seen.

I wouldn't say that something is not right, personally she keeps posting the same pictures time and again. Its all the same poses and normally, poor quality pictures. I think she has just hit a plateau. They need to do some new things or people will keep losing interest.

fathomite

Banned
Something is not right though..

She hasn't been on twitter since October..

But her site is being updated weekly yet no sets are available on the file sharing sites.

She just got a new photog yet only 2 sets from the new photog have been seen.

You truly are a moron. You have no fucking clue how these adult model sites work. The vast majority of the chicks on these sites are in the biz for 6 months or less. In that 6 months they will have a photographer take as many as 1,000,000 pics and thousands of vid clips. The chick gets paid a flat fee, which usually ends up getting spent on drugs or "tuition." The actual owners of the chicks website who have complete and utter control over said site and all content on it, unlike you aren't fucking morons. They know how to parcel out the material slowly and how to schedule things so that they can repeat photo sets without any of the moron people like you ever finding out.

You truly are a moron. You have no fucking clue how these adult model sites work. The vast majority of the chicks on these sites are in the biz for 6 months or less. In that 6 months they will have a photographer take as many as 1,000,000 pics and thousands of vid clips. The chick gets paid a flat fee, which usually ends up getting spent on drugs or "tuition." The actual owners of the chicks website who have complete and utter control over said site and all content on it, unlike you aren't fucking morons. They know how to parcel out the material slowly and how to schedule things so that they can repeat photo sets without any of the moron people like you ever finding out.

Before you go calling someone a moron, you may wish to do a little more looking at this particular model - she has been around for years, and the pictures have showed obvious signs of her aging. The fact that her site went quiet is a likely sign that she's not working on it anymore.

looks like it dirk she must have bailed or is taking a break..why else drop all the exciting changes her site promised was comming but never did. no better way to make her members feel like they are appreciated thank 2 go ghost town on them and raise the price of store video's w/o any sorry or compensation for dropping cam chats...

fathomite

Banned
Well the vast majority of the posters here are misogynistic scum who think that chicks live only to be punched/slapped/choked/drowned, fucked in their buttholes and then lick their own shit off the cock and then beaten senseless. The also constantly bitch and whine and moan like crybaby blubbering pussies because according to them, Christian is boring because she doesn't do any vids or pics showing her being punched/choked/slapped/drowned or fucked in her butthole, therefore she sucks.

Of course the posters who say this type of shit are too fucking moronic to realize that it is talk like that which makes chicks like Christina much less inclined to do any pics or vids at all, let alone showing her snizz or maybe sucking some guys dick or getting fucked.

true fathomite bashing her is not a good way to encourage her i enjoy her for such along time ad would like for her to continue christina is great and im sure that saying something nice to her or even joining her site once in a while cant hurt...

Well the vast majority of the posters here are misogynistic scum who think that chicks live only to be punched/slapped/choked/drowned, fucked in their buttholes and then lick their own shit off the cock and then beaten senseless. The also constantly bitch and whine and moan like crybaby blubbering pussies because according to them, Christian is boring because she doesn't do any vids or pics showing her being punched/choked/slapped/drowned or fucked in her butthole, therefore she sucks.

Of course the posters who say this type of shit are too fucking moronic to realize that it is talk like that which makes chicks like Christina much less inclined to do any pics or vids at all, let alone showing her snizz or maybe sucking some guys dick or getting fucked.

i don't think any of those things about her, but the only reason i pay attention to her on the internet (i don't know her personally) is because shes attractive, and over time her body isn't at all what it used to be, so people complain and i think thats pretty reasonable, doesn't mean i wanna choke her