• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christina Model, Christina Lucci, Christina's Paradise, Christina Marie Hopkins, Deb Gooden

I call bullshit, because it is EXTREMELY easy to get a restraining order in Florida, even one with no time limit.

Just because it may be easy to get a restraining order/order for protection in FL doesn't mean that the guy is stable enough to abide by it. One of my exes had one too but it didn't stop her ex husband from breaking in one night, chaining her to the bed and beating and torturing her for 7 hours.

fathomite

Banned
Just because it may be easy to get a restraining order/order for protection in FL doesn't mean that the guy is stable enough to abide by it. One of my exes had one too but it didn't stop her ex husband from breaking in one night, chaining her to the bed and beating and torturing her for 7 hours.

Oh agree completely, I just meant that the message Christina's spokesman put out comes across as bullshit, especially if she is really moving to a small town, that doesn't make the actual getting of a restraining order any harder.