• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christina Model, Christina Lucci, Christina's Paradise, Christina Marie Hopkins, Deb Gooden

HOLY SHIT :eek: whoever thinks that girl looks like christina model needs to get glasses,contacts or IMMEDIATELY go to an eye doctor to get them eyes checked,cause without a doubt that looks NOTHING like her. not even maybe or mistakenly thinking its her. WOW some people are truely blind.:facepalm:

Please...I know that "promo" photo doesn't really look like her. Here are more photos.

Cassidy-Double_Dimes-InTheVip-01.jpg

Raven Riley is also in the video in a green dress. Very brief appearances.

The reason why these girls don't look familiar is because they are all glamoured up. I don't know why I am bothering with explaining myself, but eventually someone will see and agree with me.

Please...I know that "promo" photo doesn't really look like her. Here are more photos.

Cassidy-Double_Dimes-InTheVip-01.jpg

Raven Riley is also in the video in a green dress. Very brief appearances.

The reason why these girls don't look familiar is because they are all glamoured up. I don't know why I am bothering with explaining myself, but eventually someone will see and agree with me.

not me, its looks nothing like her!

That's what Christina would look like if she had gotten hit by a baseball bat and had her reconstructive surgery done in Central America. Not even close to being Christina. Just sayin'...

Wow looking for her to real pron.

Also boobs are amazing creatures. how hers look so different from five years ago. Even from picture to picture they seem to change. Their own form.

very nice indeed