• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christina Model, Christina Lucci, Christina's Paradise, Christina Marie Hopkins, Deb Gooden

I am looking for a huge christina model fan who can help me find a video of her

If you are a die hard fan and know of all her videos, then please let me know

She showed her pussy. Her shower and climax movie, part 1...she shows the vag for about 2 seconds as she is drying off. Looks fully shaved and she is pierced.

All this fascination with pussy lips...wow. Without the bush does it really matter? I think she should let her beave grow out and tease from there without showing her holy of holies.

By the way, the oops moment starts at 11:03 thru 11:07 on the shower video.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/britney-brooks said:
Britney Brooks[/URL][/B], post: 3443016, member: 299902"]no she is not going nude lol.. she never plans on it but she is wearing more daring stuff :)

check out some candid pics of her and i :) on my blog..

blog.britneyathome.com

We don't see any clothing - even "daring" clothing - in the above pix.

SLIME

I also have the HD - Climax vid in RS links..

It's proper gents!

BUMM bumm bumm bumm

bumm BUMM

bumm BUMM

"can't touch this"

SLIME

Nice..

In all these galleries she's finally gona show her axe wound..

But looking at the above pics.. ^ I think I know why she's kept that pussy hidden all these years..

Thing looks HIDEOUS!

Hey greggb
Maybe an idea to cut down on reading Designer Vigina Weekly, and study a real womans' bits and pieces. Could come handy someday. And using the word Hideous won't get you to first base too soon either.
Think some people's heads never came out of one, being soo fat they got stuck?

It seems that the link a few months back to a totally nude Christina posing by the pool wasn't a photoshop job after all, but a legit pic of her in all of her glorious nakedness. Unfortunately the link has been removed by the mods.

Nice..

In all these galleries she's finally gona show her axe wound..

But looking at the above pics.. ^ I think I know why she's kept that pussy hidden all these years..

Thing looks HIDEOUS!

What do you expect, that things been fucked 9 ways from Sunday, sideways, backwards and diagonally.:nanner::nanner: Wait, I mean :eek::eek:.

I kid.

Seriously, it's not like her pussy is any more or less hideous then the hundreds of other chicks here at Freeones.

Doesn't mean I don't wana see it.. coz I do.. and I'm dying to see it spread..

Been waiting years for this!

WTF. Smooth talking B!:rolleyes: zero points for chalm.:rolleyes:

What do you expect, that things been fucked 9 ways from Sunday, sideways, backwards and diagonally.:nanner::nanner: Wait, I mean :eek::eek:.

I kid.

Seriously, it's not like her pussy is any more or less hideous then the hundreds of other chicks here at Freeones.

Sorry Can't count "sideways, backwards and diagonally" is only 3.:wave2: