• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christina Model, Christina Lucci, Christina's Paradise, Christina Marie Hopkins, Deb Gooden

I'm betting that by the beginning of next year, she'll be showing her ass in her photos.

By 2010, it'll be full nudity. As far as showing close-ups of her box, well, I don't imagine that'll happen. It may, but I doubt it. She just doesn't strike me as the type. Too dumb, and believe it or not, not confident enough.

As for girl-girl or boy-girl, that definitely won't happen. If the people running her site find that customers are getting bored and revenue is down, and approach her about adding sex to her photos, she'll call it quits.

+1..

I'm betting that by the beginning of next year, she'll be showing her ass in her photos.

By 2010, it'll be full nudity. As far as showing close-ups of her box, well, I don't imagine that'll happen. It may, but I doubt it. She just doesn't strike me as the type. Too dumb, and believe it or not, not confident enough.

How precisely does her not showing pics/vids of her pussy make her dumb? As it stands now she's still going to have these topless pics and vids of her floating around on the 'net that she's going to have to explain to her kids at some point, as well as when she tries to get a legitimate job. And it's not a question of her not being confident enough, it's a question of her not being comfortable. Every vid of hers that I've seen she just oozes this sense of being totally uncomfortable with what's going on, like she's well aware that she's being used, but doesn't know quite how to put an end to it.

I have to say I've seen her fully topless videos and she seems perfectly at ease with showing her boobs.

If anything, I think she seems more relaxed now than a few months ago when everything was still covered up.

We might get Playboy-style nudes but nothing more. I never thought she woud do topless - pleased to be proved wrong.

By the way, look out for Ellie on www.shannonsroom.com - a fabulous newcomer.

After looking at the pic some more, I think it is a photoshop job, and a pretty bad one. Christina does have a Playboy bunny tattoo in that area, but the area to the right of her pussy looks messed up as does her left leg. Doesn't fit with the rest of her body.

you think so? if it's photoshoped, it's pretty good, after all it's got us all wondering.

that is DANNI ASHE's Body i 100% guarantee it! or her tits whatever the discussion is about

you think so? if it's photoshoped, it's pretty good, after all it's got us all wondering.

Yeah, if you look at Christina's left leg, it doesn't match up with the rest of hehr body well at all, like someone did a very hasty cut and paste job.

Plus, there's just the one photo, which is really suspicious. Given her history of teasing and such there should at least be a couple dozen pics of her taking off her top and then peeling off her shorts/bikini bottom/G-string/thong.

Just to have this single photo doesn't make sense.

Here is the Origianl picture.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator JCMSVOBODA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Edit - you are not allowed to attach pics unless you start a thread. Read the rules, please.

Last edited by a moderator:
That ain't Danni Ashe's anything. I'd put a kajillion bucks on it. Anyone who thinks it is...hasn't a clue about Ms Ashe's topography.

Which pic are you talking about, the one where Christina is supposedly on a boat and is wearing a Santa hat? That most assuredly is Danni Ashe's body. As stated before the tits don't match up with Christina's and neither does the tan line. It's a photoshop job, plain and simple.