• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christina Model, Christina Lucci, Christina's Paradise, Christina Marie Hopkins, Deb Gooden

I'm a fan of hers too, but it sounds like you just said that his opinion doesn't matter because it differs from yours.

No.. I'm saying that, in a thread dedicated to this girl that has ran for over 15 pages, his opinion that "she's nothing special" is both arrogant and presumptuous. Taking the time to post something negative about ANY girl in a thread dedicated to that girl is just begging for attention, and is hypocritical.

she's basically given up on that... she just gives nudity now in her pics without even trying to cover up...

anyways i just have to ask, is she married? I've seen pics of her in the website with a wedding dress

she's basically given up on that... she just gives nudity now in her pics without even trying to cover up...

anyways i just have to ask, is she married? I've seen pics of her in the website with a wedding dress

i think she is. sadly.

She'd definitely be a good fuck and has tits to die for. I could see her not standing the test of time though. 10-20 years from now she'll have a fat ass and those nice tits will be hanging below the belt