• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christina Jolie - AKA: Christa, Christina, Christy, Cristina Jolie, Karima, Karima A, Kirstin, Kristyna, Krystal, Rebecca, Tessa Snow

This seems to have escaped a lot of attention...including my own (its listed as simply b/g on eurobabeindex, for example).

i guess that description depends on her later appearance at busty adventures with her actual biz name, afaik she didn't do any other anal scenes after that one, definitly not at b.a.

and "kristin" is not even listed as an aka, so i guess the webmasters at eurobabeindex either don't know about that or christina (or her agency) doesn't allow to make it "more public".

anyways, nice babe, nice episode. do you think that robert was aware of the deeper truth of his words at the end of the scene? :D

They pulled that anal vid off of Busty Adventures.

Does anyone know where one could purchase/view the entire vid?

I'm just guessing, but BA probably has the rights to it, thus anyone else could get in legal trouble for selling it. So to see the vid you would have to download it illegally through one of the many available channels for that sort of thing.

satrap

Banned
Hooray!!! Christina has made the very wise decision to showcase her gorgeous bod on the excellent (but poorly-spelled) Errotica-Archives site, where she goes by "Karima" (anyone else really tired of the different names that get used? How is that good marketing? It isn't!)

http://hosted.errotica-archives.com/hosted/679162/1630848

Enjoy!!!

(thanks to Horny Devil, btw)