• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Christina Hendricks

The sad thing is, unless she admits it herself, we'll never know for sure if the topless shot is really her.

It's kind of smart if you think about it. Girls know nowdays that it's dangerous to have naked pics of yourself on your phone. So they make sure there aren't any identifying marks in the shots, so if they ever are leaked, they have plausible deniability.

Meanwhile, the husband or boyfriend they're taking the shots for, will always know it's really them because they know it's their phone number the pics are being sent from.

Genius, really.

:cool:

And this is why if your a sexy actress that has been offered to pose in Playboy or to due a nude scene. You should just do it and get it over with. And then you wont have everyone and there uncle trying to hack you and steal your personal info just to try and catch you taking naked pics of your self. You never see hacked leaked photos of any Carmen Electra or anyone like that.

This is a really stupid comment.

Just found out this morning.
As soon as I saw the pics I said out loud "Well it's about time!".
And truly, it is!!! :D

Now, let's see. I found these this morning (via my celeb gallery website). But when did they pop up?
I was too tired on Monday to check the website, yesterday I was at work all day.....

Yeah, looking at the date when they first surfaced, these could have been around since the start of the week and I knew nothing about it! Well that'll teach me! But honestly, celeb nudity has been abit rubbish recently. I blame the time of year. Thank heavens Christina Hendricks has come to save the day! :D

But from what I hear, she's not really celebrating this moment in her career.
Oh don't worry Christina! There is not ONE reason to not be proud of your fantastic figure! :)

well, i accidentally found this - bikini pictures from 1999. Second link says she might have had a boob job.
Judging from the perkiness of the leaked topless photo... what do you think?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/gavon/christina-hendricks-in-rare-playboy-photos
http://www.mydochub.com/blog/index....-plastic-surgery-and-her-new-role-in-company/

(... whatever, boobjob or not, looks great anyway!)
have to admit her boobs looks a bit like 'squares' in the leaked photos.
but fake or not, they are HUGE :D