• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christina Chan - Taking it all off!! (almost)

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
No one even watches the dressarge, why did she even bother?

I'm going to be completely honest, I don't even know what the dressarge is. Why not do this during the marathon? Every year you get the idiot who runs out into the race and tackles a runner cause he thinks it will make him cool - why not run out and show the millions of Americans watching on NBC the Free Tibet sign you worked so hard on the night before. I'm pretty sure it still won't change most people's minds on the subject, but hey, you have a better chance at making an impact during a event people watch.

And totally off topic, but in the second link of the first post, does it look like she has grey hair to anyone else?

Of course, it did happen on Black October ! It did prove my point and history book did prove no country will tolerate dissent !

You know, I don't even understand what your trying to say anymore. If Black October happened in August it would be called Black August? Well, yeah, that seems pretty logical.

No one even watches the dressarge, why did she even bother? Nobody was watching so she didnt do anything.

The only reason that she did it at the dressarge is, IMO, that this event takes place in Hong Kong and not in Beijng. maybe for this girl it was easier/safer to go to Hong Kong.

I'm going to be completely honest, I don't even know what the dressarge is. Why not do this during the marathon? Every year you get the idiot who runs out into the race and tackles a runner cause he thinks it will make him cool - why not run out and show the millions of Americans watching on NBC the Free Tibet sign you worked so hard on the night before. I'm pretty sure it still won't change most people's minds on the subject, but hey, you have a better chance at making an impact during a event people watch.

The dressage is a bunch of Toffs riding around on horses looking like idiots (just my opinion :dunno:)

This explains it better: Dressage