• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sutty

Banned
howdy

you know...i was thinking a few months back (stranger things have happend) and i do recall mayb dissing Christina Quite a bit...but after seeing what she looks like now....i tell yah im a born again Christina (get it?!?) wow...she looks stunning with the short blonde curls.....

The virgin mobile advert too.....hmmmmm....she can bounce on my chair anyday...this things fuckin wild

Christina and Krystal don't look anything like eachother!! Here's a little comparison for all you people who can't see past the blond hair blue eyes similarity:

Krystal's eyes are slanted, Christina's are straight.
Krystal has wide hips, Christina's waist is more "tight".
Krystal has a medium frame, Christina's is definately small.
Krystal has rosy skin, Christina is tanned.
Krystal is tall, Christina is medium/short.

And finally, the biggest difference between them is in their voices;
Krystal has a dry, scratchy sound. Christina actually has two- her innocent teenage interview voice, and her liquid smooth mature singing voice. Neither are hard on the ears like Krystal's.

Conclusion: Christina is sexier.

thats a bit of an obbsesive description mate i must say

cant see the camparrison tho.....krystal is naturally stunning in my eyes....ok ive not seen a pic with her and no make up...but with some girls you can just tell

christina....well...yeh shes hot when shes slapped up in moderation (no pun intended) not to much....but when she aint got jack on...granted she looks way better then she does when shes got the pisshead polished woodbench look who's obviously been round the block far to many times.....she still looks a bit ruff...

hope that makes snece cause rather drunk be me sez i