• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Attachments

• christina_aguilera1511042.jpg
    christina_aguilera1511042.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 4,456
A friend told me he heard that Christina recently got stopped by security in an airport when her pierced clit set off the metal detectors! :rofl:

Anybody here heard that, or better yet has a link?

As far as ppl knocking Her Majesty the Skank , keep in mind that everything these girls (ie. popstars) do from the day they start their career to the day it comes crashing down on them has been carefully choreographed, from the day when they try "acting cute" to the day they start showing their asses on TV. Well, almost everything... I assume the airport mishap wasn't choreographed. :D

silentfall

Closed Account
wow, she is def hot, and i agree looks a lot like krystal, it is amazing the moderator has alowed this many pics of her in one thread

I dunno I mean yeah they're pretty & whatnot but the likes of Agulera and Spears etc. don't "do it" for me. They're too skinny & too fake.
I prefer a woman [not a kid like they are] with a bit more to her, i'm not talking like a 220lb 5' 7" type of gal but a more natural figure, this "I look like starved veal" image is not my taste.

Examples of who I like & think they have a great Womanly figure:

Lucia Tovar
Terri Summers
Carmen Electra
Tera Patrick
Kim Eglar
Rena Mero

Pics of Christina Aguilera in leather chaps

I REALLY like seeing Christina in her famous leather attire...but unfortunatley in all of the links at freeones none include her wearing the chaps! Please send me some links of Aguilera wearing her chaps