• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Rage said:
What video is that from?

Her latest "Can't Hold Us Down".

Scorpion

Banned
Its about fucking time someone created a thread for Christina Aguilera, I am sick of Britney Spears, Christina puts her to shame in all categories, better voice, better songs, better body, better attitude and she looks like she can fuck like the best of them!! Nice pics of her by the way Fallon!! I admit though was a fan of hers even before she changed her image, at first she was cute, now she is freaking hot and sexy, I would so bang her!!

:bowdown: :hatsoff: :rubbel: :hit: :iloveyou:

Scorpion

Banned
Anybody have pics from the MTV Awards, she looked absolutely delicious in that performance.

I love Shakira also, she has the best ass ut of any singer out there, and she knows how to shake it also, and not the hoochie way either!!

shes nice sometimes...i love the fhm pix...but i do think shes a bit OTT especially when she bloody shaved the sides of her head and left it long on top....the bitch dont got no style....shes never been as pretty as she was in the genie in a bottle vid...tho i do kinda like her on dirty

georges

Staff member
the best thing that can happen to Christina Aguilera is to be double hardcore fucked by rocco and sodomized by peter north it will make of her true cum guzzling whore:D

here is pictues when she was in sweden, and have get a little much to drink

Attachments

• noje-26s36aguilera1_368.jpg
    noje-26s36aguilera1_368.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 4,628