• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I don't believe in a singular sentient Christian god; I tend to more zen in my approach to spiritual matters--but of course, I'm still Catholic.

Jaana, a true Christian does not harm others as you know.

Those things you mentioned are the devil's work.

Nothing's the devil's work unless you wanna admit that the devil is more powerful than god OR god is using the devil to do "his" evil deeds. Pick one. Before you do, I should tell you that the more you blame he devil, the more you admit that free will doesn't exist.

Nothing's the devil's work unless you wanna admit that the devil is more powerful than god OR god is using the devil to do "his" evil deeds. Pick one. Before you do, I should tell you that the more you blame he devil, the more you admit that free will doesn't exist.

Let's say that people can be bad, but Jesus is always good and without a savior we are doomed.

Amen

29150_10150199208115164_663905163_12755409_7497010_n.jpg

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Oh, shit V V is back. How is the wife?

Let's say that people can be good without the belief in a 2000 year dead Jew.

Apen

How do you know? Does everything happen according to your god?

Jesus was crucified, but he resurrected so he is not dead.

I believe that God is a good person who helps and guides people.

He is your friend, not the enemy.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Let's say that people can be bad, but Jesus is always good and without a savior we are doomed.

Amen

View attachment 325285
Why is Jesus (or God)....whoever he is, holding a fucking Dinosaur??
Can someone please explain this to me?
And I thought I've seen it all on here.... :facepalm:

Give this a shot too. I like this song a lot. The singer is now a police office who helps old ladies across the street and rescues kitties out of trees. Matt Barlow is the opposite of Barlow from Salem's Lot.

Fine songs and the person who helps elderly and animals is a good cop.