• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Dear brothers and sisters.

We know that the shared burden is easier to carry.

So do you want to tell what mistakes you have done in recent times?

I listen to you and I can answer if I understand what you mean.

Amen

rapture1.jpg

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Save it, you're no brother of mine.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
You did just not call me your boy!?

rivasky

the special one
tell what mistakes you have done in recent times

I clicked on this thread

HAIL SATAN!!! :elaugh:

But have you done something evil?

I guess it would depend on what you would consider evil. Generally I'd say no.

I have a highly developed sense of guilt and a nasty case of insomnia, so when I do things which hurt people those things (all the way back to my first memory, in fact) tend to haunt me in the middle of the night. As such, I tend to avoid doing malicious things since I'd rather not be crushed under the weight of all the garbage I've done to the people around me.

I have a highly developed sense of guilt and a nasty case of insomnia, so when I do things which hurt people those things (all the way back to my first memory, in fact) tend to haunt me in the middle of the night. As such, I tend to avoid doing malicious things since I'd rather not be crushed under the weight of all the garbage I've done to the people around me.

You have a conscience so you are not evil person.

Philbert

Banned
Are there girls in this thread? And Pagan Gods?:cthulhu:
I'm in...:bowdown:

(Is Robot Hitler from a movie?)

If the Bible is wrong when it tells us it is infallible, then it contradicts itself. If it contradicts itself, then it is unreliable. If it is unreliable, then our faith is totally shattered and Christianity is a lie.

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
I was really happy and proud to be Catholic when I was a kid, and honestly some of my best childhood memories involve family parties centered around Catholic holidays..but somewhere between the Bible being total bullshit and my former church being run by a bunch of pedophile I lost interest.