• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christian radio host warns that lesbian nurses can make kids gay

Written by Louis Weisberg
Oct 25, 2011

Radio host Linda Harvey of Mission America went on an anti-gay rant during her “Christian” radio show yesterday, warning parents to keep their children away from LGBT healthcare professionals. Her implication was that exposing young kids to LGBT people in a medical setting could turn them gay.

Harvey acknowledged that LGBT healthcare professionals “can be certainly competent workers," but she expressed concerns that “their involvement with your child during a hospital stay is sure to be an influence ... they are tacking on to their workplace identity one that is highly offensive to many people and can be erroneously influential to children who won’t, or shouldn’t, see the whole picture of how this behavior really manifests itself.”

“(Let’s) say your 11-year-old has broken her leg rather badly and needs to be in the hospital a few days, which would you prefer: a nurse who’s proud of her lesbianism, who has rainbow identifiers on her work clothing, or a nurse who does not?” Harvey asked listeners.

Harvey indicated that it was OK to allow openly gay or lesbian doctors and nurses to treat children under emergency circumstances. But otherwise she advised parents to “write a letter that you file with your pediatrician that should your child ever be hospitalized, you do not want your child to be treated or cared for” by an out gay person.

linda_harvey.jpg

http://www.wisconsingazette.com/bre...ns-that-lesbian-nurses-can-make-kids-gay.html

:rofl2:

When I was a baby, during the brief periods I wasn't shitting myself. All I could think about was how gay or not gay people around me may or may not be, and deciding which set of genitals I didn't know about but preferred.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Sounds about right.

The little boy who started a sex change aged eight because he (and his lesbian parents) knew he always wanted to be a girl Article

What happened to parents who just don't care and let their kids do what they want? That's what my parents did. Some people have too much time on their hands.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Love how one sample out of millions proves something, but years of research means nothing

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
I let my son vacation with two Lesbians who are close family friends. Hasn't turned him Gay. In fact, they give him insightful information on how women think. Plus they taught him how to swim.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Lesbian nurses are allowed to wear identifiers on their uniforms now? Seems like that violates the dress code.

I "love" how these bible thumpers always seem to "THINK" they know what is best for everyone. And what makes it more fun is that they are some of the most degraded, immoral, hypocritical assholes on then planet. For example here in Florida particularly Jacksonville there are more strip clubs per mile than anywhere else in the U.S. and what makes it more interesting. These bible thumpers go to their church every sunday and cry about how they've "sinned". And then in the afternoon you see more than half of them in the strip clubs. Homosexuality is not a "choice" like many of these bible thumpers would like everyone to believe and what is wrong with lesbians anyway?...LOL

IDIOTS

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
3 billion christians in the world, so yeah, there's gonna be some nutty ones.

also... lesbian nurses. thats SO hot.

First off, there are people with absolutely no religious affiliation that believe just like this self described Christian believes, and Christians that think he is way off. I am one who thinks he couldn't be more off, but I'm not putting that on the religion he claims. It's purely his dumb ass idea.

Also, you cannot live as anything you have not experienced. You can't be born into sexual preference without knowing sexual difference. Homosexuality is a choice, and one that should be embraced. Why anyone wants to disown their experiences in life that define them is beyond me.

Choice is not a bad word.

If I could do a little play on a Joe Rogan bit about Mormons, they should be worried because if someone can talk you into being Christian they can probably talk you into some gay sex. Also speaking of Joe Rogan, he has stated that he grew up around gay people with his family and their friends and if I'm not mistaken he is straight.

First off, there are people with absolutely no religious affiliation that believe just like this self described Christian believes, and Christians that think he is way off. I am one who thinks he couldn't be more off, but I'm not putting that on the religion he claims. It's purely his dumb ass idea.

Also, you cannot live as anything you have not experienced. You can't be born into sexual preference without knowing sexual difference. Homosexuality is a choice, and one that should be embraced. Why anyone wants to disown their experiences in life that define them is beyond me.

Choice is not a bad word.

I do agree with you to a point, but it does seem that many bible thumpers are the ones that are shoving this shit in our faces :2 cents:

I do agree with you to a point, but it does seem that many bible thumpers are the ones that are shoving this shit in our faces :2 cents:

This is true, but is the media of guilty of the exact same tactics. Early this year, I started a thread on gay/lesbian sex featured in teen mainstream programming. The powers that be in the media make it a point to shove homosexuality in my face and let me know that I'm an asshole if I got some shit to say about it. I'm not gonna bitch about some idiot with a radio shows view, especially when before this thread, I didn't know he existed. I am much more concerned about perceptions and falsities pushed in my face by mainstream outlets that I don't feel like hearing. There are a lot of generally accepted ideas and practices that I don't believe in or support that get pushed in my face everyday and im expected to be accepting and okay about it.