• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Mainstream Actresses You'd FUCK The Living Shit Out Of.

IMO, they count. Most TV weather people can't really be meteorologists, I'm guessing they're just reading a script. That's good enough for me!

Me too!

From The Weather Channel....
I'd love get between Crystal Egger's legs

Shauna Macdonald.

She played Sarah in The Descent and The Descent 2.

C

cindy CD/TV

Shauna Macdonald.

She played Sarah in The Descent and The Descent 2.

Hell yes, and she reminds me a bit of Elizabeth Mitchell, whom I would plow relentlessly :drool2:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Re: Name 250,000 women you would fuck like there was no tomorrow...

The entire female population of the Greater Omaha area. Wait, no. Too late. God already did that when he allowed events to transpire that brought them there in the first place.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Re: Name 250,000 women you would fuck like there was no tomorrow...

A through Z of Freeones Babe Links.

Hell yes, and she reminds me a bit of Elizabeth Mitchell, whom I would plow relentlessly :drool2:

Here's something weird I absolutely HATE with a passion Erica Evans Elizabeth Mitchell's V character. And yet I'd fuck her brains out without thinking twice about it. She's a gorgeous woman with lovely boobs. It's just a pitty her character on V was such an annoyance.

Here's something weird I absolutely HATE with a passion Erica Evans Elizabeth Mitchell's V character.
And yet I'd fuck her brains out without thinking twice about it. She's a gorgeous woman
with lovely boobs. It's just a pitty her character on V was such an annoyance.

If I were a character on Lost, I'd kill off everyone else so I could fuck
Elizabeth Mitchell, Evangeline Lilly and Sonya Walger....
individually, together, the possibilities would be endless....

I actually preferred Emile de Ravin over all of them.Kate was hot,but there was just something about Claire.Maybe it was that Aussie accent along with those s k y blue eyes.

C

cindy CD/TV

Here's something weird I absolutely HATE with a passion Erica Evans Elizabeth Mitchell's V character. And yet I'd fuck her brains out without thinking twice about it. She's a gorgeous woman with lovely boobs. It's just a pitty her character on V was such an annoyance.

Yeah, Erica Evans is kinda dim-witted, really. Which is annoying. And she's always doing extended hugs with her on-screen son and cock-teasing the priest. Let's just say awkward... :eeew: Would like to see her in full-on lez scene with Anna (Morena Baccairn) ... that would be fucking HOT!:D

Since we're talking about Lost, we'd be remiss if we didn't mention these goddesses....

Tania Raymonde (Alex)

Rebecca Mader (Charlotte)

Kiele Sanchez (Nikki)

I would gladly give up civilization to be stuck on a time-shifting island with vicious polar bears ANYTIME if I could kick back with these lovelies :drool2: