• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shorty V

We will all be free once.
I've been looking for a set of Chloe's for years, it was scoreland i think, Chloe notices the neighbor is not home so she decides to use their pool on such a hot day. And subsequently gets naked and puts on tanning oil. ..on her great tits & equally great vagina! Anyone know where I can find this or anyone have it?

Bump for this search?

nothing from anyone? not even a hint or clue where to look for it?

Kind of disheartening that there is nothing regarding this search/request

Are these 4 pictures part of this particular set?

If so, then I think the set is called At the neighbor's pool, but I'm not entirely sure it's dating back from her Scoreland years.
It might be one of the early sessions for her own website.
Or it's a Scoreland set and its license has been sold to her site.

Anyway, it's now very difficult to find a free selection/gallery of it.
These are the only 4 pictures I have... maybe other FreeOnes members have more?

If so, then I think the set is called At the neighbor's pool, but I'm not entirely sure it's dating back from her Scoreland years.

These pix are from the Neighbour's Pool set. They have run at Chloe's World which is a Score site.

that's them. thank you, now that i know is what they are called.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I've been looking for a set of Chloe's for years, it was Scoreland i think, Chloe notices the neighbor is not home so she decides to use their pool on such a hot day. And subsequently gets naked and puts on tanning oil. ..on her great tits & equally great vagina! Anyone know where I can find this or anyone have it?

The only pictures presently of Chloe Vevrier in a pool that are from Chloe's World are from the headers of the Score site. These are from two different sets.

header_1.jpg header_2.jpg

The videos and the photo galleries are not available currently but I would imagine that the Scoreland webmaster will be moving both of them into the rotation as he'll usually do from time to time.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member

First off, this earlier set is not on her website. If it was, she'd be sending cease and desist letters out to forums and blogs (including FreeOnes) to have her image and likeness removed especially if the information was coming from a free link or from a free sample photo gallery.

Secondly, the Score Group owns this set. They have not sold its license off to her website. They just haven't moved it into the rotation yet. Chloe Vevrier does not own this set. She has no rights to it.

It's a totally different story when it comes down to the videos and pictures from her website. Yes, Chloe owns everything there.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Is this photo real???

According to Boobpedia discussion, a cumshot photo existed on her website several years ago:

"However, I would really like to see the picture mentioned in her biography on boobpedia.com - I mean the one where a man 'has apparently just come over her tits.' (Can anyone post it here?) This seems to be the only proof that she has received a 'true' cumshot so far."

Dunno if this photo is fake, but it matches this account (since deleted). Looks legit to me, and I remember it originally being described as polaroid. Thoughts???

View attachment 467161

:nono: Here is a perfect example. :nono:

(Not sure if its an actual or photoshopped picture, but it doesn't matter)

This picture has her site logo on it and the year 2004 -- you cannot post it here. Chloe Vevrier owns this. Chloe would send out cease and desist letters to have this image removed from all blogs and forums.