• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
some time ago I saw a gallery of chloe with "kathy" in a lesbian and hardcore (FFM).
I could not find it any more......
and also who is kathy?

Just adore this pic of Chloe and 'friends' just looks like they are lined up for some mind control experiment to bimbo-ize them all !

Would adore Chloe as my personal brainwashed sex slave, she is the uber woman.

LOL - Kimberley

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator Aegis]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Viewing the high-res version of that set will cause me to blast.
Her ultimate, extreme curves peering out of those slits in the cloth are just too much to take.

There are women without curves (a good majority).
There are women with curves (a clear minority).
There are hourglass or apple-hourglass women with the ultimate curves (extremely rare).
And then there are women who can rape you with their curves while fully clothed (Chloe Vevrier).

She's almost 40.
Now could you imagine having her all those years since 18?
And the best is yet to come still?!?!?!

Built for comfort, not for speed!
Love you and your posts Seamus, but I've gotta call BS on that!

Have you ever seen an ultra-busty, but slender, hourglass goddess ride the cock?
Sure, you can "enjoy the comfort," but they will "speed fuck" you into a heart attack before most thinner women.

I know, the DD cup, ultra-hipped, hourglass and former gymnist that mounted me and took away my virginity sucked the cum in 30 seconds,
possibly closer to 15 (I have no idea of how long it was, but it felt like seconds, but I know it was under a half minute).

Chloe's not quite a soft body, even if she has similar attributes, she's quite slender and fit.
If anything, any "comfort" would be for my own safety, not because she's not built for it. ;)

Corvettes are fast, but still have curves, all while getting 30mpg. ;)
But a Corvette is rare among cars in general, just like Chloe.

Love you and your posts Seamus, but I've gotta call BS on that!

Have you ever seen an ultra-busty, but slender, hourglass goddess ride the cock?
Sure, you can "enjoy the comfort," but they will "speed fuck" you into a heart attack before most thinner women.

I know, the DD cup, ultra-hipped, hourglass and former gymnist that mounted me and took away my virginity sucked the cum in 30 seconds,
possibly closer to 15 (I have no idea of how long it was, but it felt like seconds, but I know it was under a half minute).

Chloe's not quite a soft body, even if she has similar attributes, she's quite slender and fit.
If anything, any "comfort" would be for my own safety, not because she's not built for it. ;)

Corvettes are fast, but still have curves, all while getting 30mpg. ;)
But a Corvette is rare among cars in general, just like Chloe.

Hi Prof,
Re: Love you???? .........
getting a bit worried......but I love you too!!!.
I prefer my "Perfect Ladies" such as Chloe not to do H.C. Don't even like them using dildos. Maybe I'm just a little bit jealous!