• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
OK you just won some rep.
Those two sets are just fucking awesome. Chloe's body is fucking great. The older she gets, the hotter she is!!!

Terry Sleeper

Closed Account
OK you just won some rep.
Those two sets are just fucking awesome. Chloe's body is fucking great. The older she gets, the hotter she is!!!

Chloe's body IS great; and the older she gets the hotter she IS.

What STOPS the sets from being "awesome" is the airbrushing. It just isn't necessary.

Am I the only one to think this?

No you're right. Like I said before, I've seen not-so-airbrushed pics of the aging Chloe and a video of her during an event (don't tell me where or when but it was about a year ago). Of course she looks older that when she was in her 20's, but she doesn't need such photoshoping BY NO MEANS. She's just fine. She looks much younger that Milena Velba for example (whom I like very much by the way, don't mean to be rude for Milena's fans :thumbsup:)
BUT, still, many of her "airbrushed" sets are awesome anyway (one of my favourites is this one http://www.boobsternewscenter.com/2008/10/03/big-boobs-chloe-vevrier-working-oktoberfest/ ) and well done. In some other, she looks like plastic and I agree it's completely odd :crying:
Her website is great anyway :thumbsup:

Sadly, I think the paris shots you're talking about are from her 'personal diary' section. Where you may have like 4-5 shots in a diary post. Sometimes she'll post a continuation other times that's all you get from the topic. But, I am guessing there could be more diary entries with some photos like this. Going to be a challenge.