• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Any more details or a sample pic to go on ?

i think it was a scoreland shoot.it was like a shot of her going from her waist up and she was covered in oil.that all i can think of so far. i am going to check the above links and stuff to see if it's there

oh man her tits are sooo great!!

http://www.bigfuckabletits.com/cv/7/pink.html
Any other links to this set. big fuckable tits - too right!!!!
I'm after the whole set, if possible!
oh man her tits are sooo great!!
Oh man, she's the whole woman, head to toe!
She's got curves that just run up and down, bent, full, in, out -- every-fucking-where!

Anybody got any stuff from Chloe's diary ?
I recently found this comment on another forum :

"Chloe was writing in her online diary about her visit to "Venus", adult expo held in Berlin ... she keeps adding pics and stories about what she'd seen and/or done there, and recently she added couple of pics from this table dance she got from these 3 hot babes there, and I just couldn't resist not to show you.. those 3 babes are professional strippers, but when they saw Chloe's body, and her incredible boobs falling out through her bouse (literally!), they just went crazy.. and then Chloe went crazy, and started kissing them, touching them, making out with them.. and they were doing that in front of everyone!!! ... UN-fucking-BELIVEABLE!!! ... "

Would I like to see that !!

How God created Chloe ...

I thank the lord that he created this georgous female :lovecoupl :D
God created man in His own image.
The male, historical pigs wrote it down wrong (probably on purpose).

God Herself created woman in Her own image.
So when it came to God creating Chloe, She just took Her own curves.

It explains a great number of things ... as I've commented on previously ... ;)
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=77005

Chloe is the one woman I would want to make love to if I didn't have my wife.
As such, she represents the woman closest to God in visual beauty.

that girl is incredibly hot, yes, but after all this time she still hasn't learned how to use a razor?? this is not 1976!! that bush needs some serious trimming. :cussing:

Anybody got any stuff from Chloe's diary ?
I recently found this comment on another forum :

"Chloe was writing in her online diary about her visit to "Venus", adult expo held in Berlin ... she keeps adding pics and stories about what she'd seen and/or done there, and recently she added couple of pics from this table dance she got from these 3 hot babes there, and I just couldn't resist not to show you.. those 3 babes are professional strippers, but when they saw Chloe's body, and her incredible boobs falling out through her bouse (literally!), they just went crazy.. and then Chloe went crazy, and started kissing them, touching them, making out with them.. and they were doing that in front of everyone!!! ... UN-fucking-BELIVEABLE!!! ... "

Would I like to see that !!

Oh my... Chloe is one naughty girl. :D