• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chloe Dior

i just think she is awesome...anybody have any pics or vids of her doing handjobs?:dunno:

She just looks so.....old now, her bodys tired and seen better days.The bad dye job just makes her look worse!

Really though, ive seen a lot of her older movies and in some she looks gorgeous, she had such a sexy look, her eyes were sultry as hell. She looked so young and sexy in everthing she did, well maybe not everything, but on the majority. Then I heard she had a kid, and when she came back she wasnt anything close to her former glory. The hairs a mess, the skin is dry and old now, her body leaves so much to be desired and dare I say it, but her pussy looks abused now. Its sad.

Really though, ive seen a lot of her older movies and in some she looks gorgeous, she had such a sexy look, her eyes were sultry as hell. She looked so young and sexy in everthing she did, well maybe not everything, but on the majority. Then I heard she had a kid, and when she came back she wasnt anything close to her former glory. The hairs a mess, the skin is dry and old now, her body leaves so much to be desired and dare I say it, but her pussy looks abused now. Its sad.

She had a kid?

i still luv her