• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chivalry is NOT dead

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
That's because this boards' members hate the U.S.A.-unless they're from here.

...which I (proudly) am.

Believe me, there are plenty of Americans on this board that feel just like the rest of the world.

I knew I could stir up some interest as long as I threw some negativity in the mix.

I didn't jack off. :(

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
Would you say it's any more than Americans rip on other countries?

I'm sure it happens but I don't remember ever seeing it. So yeah, people bash the shit out of America on this board. But understand, I honestly don't give a fuck, I didn't join the Corps to make friends with anyone.

Believe me, there are plenty of Americans on this board that feel just like the rest of the world.

I knew I could stir up some interest as long as I threw some negativity in the mix.

Well done. And surprise, surprise. It worked.
I hope at least one person learned something about theirself through this experiment...but I wouldn't hold my breath.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I don't hate America, I despise most of her inhabitants though.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Would you say it's any more than Americans rip on other countries?
Yes; I would...and will.

This board makes me wonder if people really do hate the U.S.A. that much. I don't take it personally-if I did,I wouldn't be here-but holy shit.......

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
Yes; I would...and will.

This board makes me wonder if people really do hate the U.S.A. that much. I don't take it personally-if I did,I wouldn't be here-but holy shit.......

Don't worry, this place is in no way representative of the real world. Most of these guys wouldn't dare talk the kind shit they do here out there, they'd get their teeth knocked out.

^
Really. You intimated the use of your fists (or someone else's) if someone uttered something you didn't like to hear. :dunno: Seemed like a reasonable assumption to me?

Not to mention that whole legal thingy...you know, civil lawsuits, criminal assault and battery, etc..

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
^
Really. You intimated the use of your fists (or someone else's) if someone uttered something you didn't like to hear. :dunno: Seemed like a reasonable assumption to me?

Not to mention that whole legal thingy...you know, civil lawsuits, criminal assault and battery, etc..

Apparently you've never been in a fight. Both parties would be going to jail or neither. Freedom of speech doesn't mean you can say anything you want to someone, it never has.