• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chinese Man Breaks Into Classroom And Stabs 28 Kids

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Won't somebody please think of the children!

roronoa3000

Banned
They didn't run?
I got stabbed last week myself, seriously. Although it was a mistake and with scissors.

Did he commit seppuku afterward?

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
That really sucks... But if that happened here, he'd be on trial for 3 years, get a death sentence and then be on death row for another 30. The freaks in the government would call for the registration and banning of all knives, including butter knives, and then the day after the attack, there would be 25 cops in front of every school.

In China... he's put on trial next week, found guilty and put into a prison where you'd wish that you'd be dead. If one of those kids happen to be a government officials kid, he wouldn't make it from the court house to the prison alive.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
That really sucks... But if that happened here, he'd be on trial for 3 years, get a death sentence and then be on death row for another 30. The freaks in the government would call for the registration and banning of all knives, including butter knives, and then the day after the attack, there would be 25 cops in front of every school.

In China... he's put on trial next week, found guilty and put into a prison where you'd wish that you'd be dead. If one of those kids happen to be a government officials kid, he wouldn't make it from the court house to the prison alive.

No I think this guy goes straight to the execution.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Is it just me, or has there been a rash of crazy Chinese killer stories in the news lately?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Wow, 28 stabbings and no deaths? He's never going to achieve serial killer status at this pace...

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
That security officer really sucks at his job.

China guy suffered from inhaling nickel dust from the air. He ate food laced with various metals, his toilet paper was probably acidic and finally his sofa caused huge rashes on his skin. All product of China superior!

You mean a classroom full of Chinese kids and adults and none of them knew self-defense? Bruce Lee is turning over in his grave right now.