• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chimpanzee attacks woman.

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
After a gig was finished, I was standing in the doorway with a patron, just to be friendly so I don't play and fuck off with my money. This dick - it was years ago but I still think about it - had his pet piddler on his shoulder. The monkey scrambled onto me, then went perilously close to my nethers. Oh that's how they check you out to see if you are a friend, quoth the owner.
I was so poop scared. One false, sudden move and that's me, knackered. Literally.
I had to think happy happy thoughts as much as possible while I suppressed my fear.
Of course if the fucker had decided to sink its jaws into my balls that would have been me.
What would the owner have done? Said, "Oh, sorry"?

A wild animal will always be a wild animal, shit look at people when they snap!

girk1

Closed Account
For what? Having a "stupid pet"??

If a dog did this, nobody would be saying shit about the owner going to jail.

No should she get some punishment( not life). For not having the ability to "control" her pet whatever it may be. Just as any owner private or public(zoo) if someone is attacked by an animal in their care.

The Diane Whipple(?) case is just one among dozens of dog attacks that evoke absolute outrage against careless pet owners especially if the person is absolutely MAULED like in this case. Dogs rarely rip off peoples hands, face,testicles,nose, lips,feet,buttocks,etc....... like the two Chimp attacks metioned here. But severe dog MAULINGS do elicit outrage from what I have seen.

People ARE just as outraged at dog MAULINGS (even want some breeds like Pit Bulls & other 'fighting' breeds banned).

A Chimpanzee can get pretty violent. Everybody who has seen a decent wildlife documentary (not just some Disney cuddling videos) knows that chimps can get into a murderous rage. And I mean murderous. They will not stop until they have killed. And the crazy thing is that they don't just kill animals from other orders or families (like for example man or big cats) but they mainly kill primates and apes, even their own kind or their family members.
Having seen a chimp murder and eat another chimp you start feeling differently about how cute you thought monkeys are, because it makes Fritz Haarmann look like Winnie Pooh.

But the ignorance of man will never cease. There I was clicking on that link to that youtube site and the first thing I saw was (beneath the actual video) a commentary of some dumbs*** saying something like "I'm doing MMA, I would have kicked that monkey's butt!"....yeah, right....

yeah, chimps are assholes.

That 911 tape was absolutely horrifying. Big monkeys like that scare the shit out of me anyways but man....I could not imagine watching that.

I agree, wild animals that belong in the wild should not for any reason be kept as pets. Its just not safe.

For what? Having a "stupid pet"??

If a dog did this, nobody would be saying shit about the owner going to jail.

No, for having a "stupid pet" that absolutely mauled a person and almost killed them. If a person owns a dog and that dog brutally attacks somebody, they should go to jail for it. They are responsible for ALL actions of their pet, so if their pet almost kills somebody, they should suffer the legal consequences.

I don't care if it was a monkey, dog, cat, alligator or Snuffaluffagus...if somebody's pet attacks another person, that pet owner needs to be punished.

I remember this story from 2005, you think people would think about it..

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1364810.ece

AN animal lover whose nose was bitten off and his testicles mauled by two chimps has made an appeal for his missing pet monkey.
Horrifically disfigured St. James Davis was attacked in 2005 after going to see his house-trained chimp in an animal sanctuary.

Two other monkeys escaped their cage and set upon him.

The chimps nearly killed Mr Davis, from West Govina, in eastern California, chewing off his nose, testicles and foot.

They also bit off chunks of his buttocks and legs before the sanctuary owner shot the animals dead.

No, for having a "stupid pet" that absolutely mauled a person and almost killed them. If a person owns a dog and that dog brutally attacks somebody, they should go to jail for it. They are responsible for ALL actions of their pet, so if their pet almost kills somebody, they should suffer the legal consequences.

I don't care if it was a monkey, dog, cat, alligator or Snuffaluffagus...if somebody's pet attacks another person, that pet owner needs to be punished.

I disagree.

I disagree. I think if you treated an animal badly, beat it, neglected it and made it into some sort of angry attack machine, and the owner shows no care or remorse, than yes, the owner should be punished. I just dont think the owner should be punished in this case. She didn't let him out around people. He escaped. With a key...meaning she took precautions.

It is hilarious when people see a story like this and automatically say, "THROW HER IN JAIL FOR LIFE!!!!!! FUCKING IRRESPONSIBLE BITCH. HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN TO ANOTHER HUMAN BEING???"

I disagree. I think if you treated an animal badly, beat it, neglected it and made it into some sort of angry attack machine, and the owner shows no care or remorse, than yes, the owner should be punished. I just dont think the owner should be punished in this case. She didn't let him out around people. He escaped. With a key...meaning she took precautions.

It is hilarious when people see a story like this and automatically say, "THROW HER IN JAIL FOR LIFE!!!!!! FUCKING IRRESPONSIBLE BITCH. HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN TO ANOTHER HUMAN BEING???"

That chimp was professionally trained and appeared in movies. Obviously, nobody here knows exactly how it was treated, but it was perfectly fine around people before. The attack is purely the owner's fault, because the owner assumes all legal responsibilities for their pets.

Yes, if a pet owner beats and neglects their animal, you can't put all of the blame on the pet, but nobody is doing that here...especially me. I'm putting the blame on the owner.

Speaking of precautions...if a pet owner has a pitbull in their household and keeps it on a chain, but the pitbull breaks the chain one day, attacks a child and mauls it so bad that the child dies, are you honestly NOT going to blame the pet owner? Are you going to blame the company that produces the chain? The child, for being in the wrong place at the wrong time? The pitbull? Who?

Are you going to blame the company that produces the chain? The child, for being in the wrong place at the wrong time? The pitbull? Who?

why blame anyone? I don't necessarily require vindication to assuage my conscience, I just accept that shit happens.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
I saw this story on the news on Wednesday. I've heard stranger stories, believe me.

girk1

Closed Account
This Chimp had previous attitudes for before.

Bit someone in 1996. Cops chased it for 2 hours in 2003.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jvlkKth37Fp__GL6KYdl2b1s6dBgD96F58CG0

Chimps are NOT good pets. Stupidity. Women gave it Xanax.

It also bit another man in 1998 I have read.

That is three KNOWN incidents of agressive behavior & I wouldn't be shocked to hear of more that the owner didn't report for fear that her child/companion /friend would be taken away . She KNEW that this thing would /could be violent & umanageable ,but she kept it anyhow & her friend no longer has a face because of it.

Ridiculous that some are still so lenient with this crazy old hag who drink wine, slept with, cuddled, etc .... a Chimp:dunno:

Just like the Diane Whipple case & other cases when owners who cannot control their pet or was negligent she should be charged criminally

I only regret that the chimp didn't turn on the owner & rip her wrinkly old face off.