• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chica's Place

Re: Chica Pics to Warm You Up!

oh, i almost forgot a few from last night!

chica-xmas08a.jpg

chica-xmas08b.jpg

Chica, I'd love to have you unwrap my package under the tree...

Wow, none of my friends gave me hot pics of themselves for Christmas. Of course, some of my friends are big and hairy. I don't think they could have pulled off a red bikini. Not like you, anyways.

Wow, now that just made my day, and got me all warmed up on this cold winter day. Now if I had only had a present like that under my christmas tree, lol.

I really liked the 2nd and 3rd post of pictures.. looking good chica.. keep it up...

it's hard to believe these pics were taken a day apart from each other...lol

[/IMG]

chica-cruise08l.jpg

I love very much this one...always very beautiful Chica, thanks for posting those :)

thanks guys! did you have a good xxxmas?

Yes its was great....hope you had a good xxxmas.

Great to see you back Chica..Missed you!!, i saw your pics from your trip on your blog.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?

Here's an idea, why don't you just come over wearing that exact outfit and warm me up yourself!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :nannerf2:

Very sexy shoes! :thumbsup:

It will would be fun to watch sex with ScubaChica! I guess the money shot gets screwed up though.

it's hard to believe these pics were taken a day apart from each other...lol

chica-cruise08k.jpg

chica-cruise08l.jpg

Two of my absolute favorite shots: a drop-dead gorgeous woman with her delicious tits straining against a tight sweater and a shiny, skimpy bikini stretched over one of the most perfect physiques ever to be shown on Freeones. Chica, I'll definitely be exercising my favorite muscle in your honor.

Thank you so much Chica. Your photos not only warmed me up they have made me down right HOT!!!!!:yummie: