• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chica's Place

Chica is the best fuckin cocksucker on the planet!!! If you want the ultimate fuckin hardon subscribe to Chica's place. She is the fuckin best!

You must subscribe to Chica's place! She is the most gorgeous fuck on the planet! Chica is my fuckin god!!!!!!

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Chica is pretty awesome.

I remember back two years ago, I was one of the first she did a Freeones Fansign.
Ever since she did that, I knew she was something special.

She's beautiful, she's smart, she's funny!

I still have mine....:cool:

Chica's my fav OCSM.:drool1:

Chica's place is a great site. There's a few years worth of good pics and vids. Worth a blast for anyone. :thumbsup:

Remember, 1st post on page 100 of Chica's masturbation thread wins a nice prize.

:partysml::party::nanner:

She is the most beautiful fuckin cocksucker on the planet!!! Only fuckin drawback is that she sucks her own fuckin husbands cock which becomes very fucking boring!!!

I deeply apologize. Chica is all class and I admire her for her principles. Please forgive me for my bad day that I took out on a goddess.

na, he appologized so i'm ok with that. i know alot of guys want to see me suck another guys cock but i have one question for those guys.

would you let your g/f or wife suck off another guy?

It would depend on how much the guy was willing to pay.:2 cents::1orglaugh

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
well its evident chica doesn't swing like some of her friends (see the amazing naughty allie :iloveyou: )

nothing wrong with that! i think chica does a good enough job on her man. but hey, some of us want to see wife on hubby action and some of us wanna see a girl take on 15 strangers.

i also think what chica does do is very couple friendly whether or not the couple swings.