• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chica's Place

Re: New Pics (Chica's Place)

Love the 2nd pic also. You are so hot!

2nd pic "getting ready to shop"

You shop in a string? Oh boy where do you shop!!!?!?!?!

;)

lol, i don't have much more than that on sometimes when i shop.

ask anyone who's shopped at fashion square mall on a weekend. desert girls don't wear much :nanner:

you are such a cock tease lol

:hatsoff:

Mall Masturbation
i bought some Ben Wa Balls awhile back to exercise my pussy muscles. just lube them up, insert and the pussy muscles will contract to hold the weighted balls in place. i've heard of girls being able to cum just from the contractions alone! to make my pussy execises more exciting, i thought it would be fun to put them in and go shopping! i was right, all that walking around the mall made me want to shove my hand down my pants and rub my clit! dave got his thrills by filming me while i walked around the mall squirming in my own pussy juices! as much as i like shopping, i couldn't wait to get home from the mall to finally relieve my pussy!

LOL Thats just awesome!!

Chica

Official Checked Star Member

Mall Masturbation
i bought some Ben Wa Balls awhile back to exercise my pussy muscles. just lube them up, insert and the pussy muscles will contract to hold the weighted balls in place. i've heard of girls being able to cum just from the contractions alone! to make my pussy execises more exciting, i thought it would be fun to put them in and go shopping! i was right, all that walking around the mall made me want to shove my hand down my pants and rub my clit! dave got his thrills by filming me while i walked around the mall squirming in my own pussy juices! as much as i like shopping, i couldn't wait to get home from the mall to finally relieve my pussy!

LOL Thats just awesome!!

they feel great in my pussy, especially walking around and feeling naughty :nanner:

Chica

Official Checked Star Member

I think it would be funny as hell if Tampa Bay won the World Series. They're proof that you don't need a lot of money to be great. :)

hmmm, i didn't even know tamp had a team but then again i don't follow sports that closely. i use to play softball in high school and now i just like the experience of being at a game :nanner: