• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chica's Place

Re: New Bikini Pics (Chica's Place)

hey guys and gals! the last time i posted a bunch of lake pics i got flooded with emails and PM's asking for more so here you go! it was a hot one on saturday...102 deg! just the right temperature to get us girls half-naked...woohoo!

check out my new friend "Angel" with the tattoo wings! she's opening her own site soon so you'll see lots more of her!

chica-lake-babes1.jpg

chica-lake-babes2.jpg

Vow Chica was absent for a few weeks from this thread....you look awesome in these pics...a shiny beauty.......amazing......flylickerflylicker:thumbsup::thumbsup:

We appreciate your cum back. Welcome back. I hope this time you have again some bomb shells to throw in the thread.........:rolleyes::rolleyes::):D

^^ omfg!

MILF Man

milf n' cookies

Sexy pics Chica! :lovecoupl

Thank you!!

Chica

Official Checked Star Member

Is that Havasu aka "Havascrew" Chica?

that's lake pleasant, just north of phoenix. we normally do havasu for july 4th but i think we're going to try pleasant and see how that goes. it's never a dull moment out there...we make sure of that!

it's funny that you call it havascrew, i started calling it lake "its-a-zoo"

here are a few pics from "parker" last year. parker is just south of havasu. alot of fun but fewer cops...

chica-parker08a.jpg

chica-parker08b.jpg

chica-parker08e.jpg

chica-parker08f.jpg

woo whooo you cant go wrong with chica . hey whats your friend name with the angel wings tattoo she is hot cant wait to see more of her either . but until then more chica pleaseeeeeeeeee

that's lake pleasant, just north of phoenix. we normally do havasu for july 4th but i think we're going to try pleasant and see how that goes. it's never a dull moment out there...we make sure of that!

here are a few pics from "parker" last year. parker is just south of havasu. alot of fun but fewer cops...

Almost everyone calls it "Havascrew" here in OC. I haven't been to Pleasant but we go to Havasu all the time. "its-a-zoo"...:1orglaugh I hear you.

Again, cool pics Chica!! ;)

chica-parker08a.jpg

chica-parker08b.jpg

Vow these are amazing pics.......:thumbsup::thumbsup::hatsoff:

duh-duh- duh- daaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it me or is your body getting hotter? luv them curves baby.

is it me or is your body getting hotter? luv them curves baby.

Chica is definitely getting hotter!!! She's a doll.:glugglug: