• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chicago, Obama's town under heavy fire. 63 shot, 10 dead in Chicago since Friday

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Last week protesters in my hometown invited Law Enforcement to kneel with them and if they did, there would be no protest. Officers knelt and the crowd quietly dispersed. I actually think that's a pretty fair deal.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I know Law Enforcement "makes deals with the devil" all the time.
In the current situation though, I think making a deal with the current devil "the rioters," that would be giving them even more power than the already way too much power that they've been given in letting them get away with all the arson, looting, destruction, daily PITA general disarray, etc.

They're already operating with the mentality of, "We can do as we please ... because we can get away with it." They're running the show as it is. They can torch a Wendy's at the bat of an eyelash and get away with it.

I think it's high time that this be put a stop to and not with any deals, but rather --- because Law Enforcement CAN. And if they can't, then bring in the military. Enough of this BS.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Jesus...now Chicago?? They've never had a history of violence or police corruption, have they? If only Obama would've stopped Capone when he had the Chance.....

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
This past Father's Day weekend Chicago celebrated with 104 people shot with 14 of them killed.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/...ngs-homicide-gun-violence-june-19-22-104-shot

giphy.gif

Happy 4th of July. We have any predictions of how many shot/killed this weekend in Chicago? Hopefully there will be enough citywide protesting that the hands of the police will be tied so when the natives become restless they can have at each other. Thanks protestors and let's hope for some good scoreboard this weekend.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Yeah ... this is what they'll deserve:

Defunded-911.jpg

Los Angeles City Council also deserves this for defunding the Police Department by 150 Million.
Ohhhhh, it's gonna come back to bite them in the ass.

OK, time for the wrap-up and the final score. Now this 4th of July weekend was only a 2 day weekend. But over those two days there were 80 people shot with 15 killed. There were less people shot than Father's Day weekend but the kill percentage was better killing one additional person.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/0...h-of-july-weekend-violence-since-late-friday/

I've become accustomed to reports of 100s shot in a weekend (a majority number of whom are black male youth), and I actually thought that it was a modest figure, relative to recent Chicago history.

We've been seeing this from Chicago for years now, and I have to marvel that they're able to sustain it.

It's a Goddamn tragedy, what's coming to these great American cities, Chicago, SF, Seattle, Minneapolis, et al - common thread being abominable local (left) "leadership". Communities held hostage by teenagers in masks, livestreaming their vandalism. Pathetic. Shivering at Twitter. Such lames.

So many "community organizers", self-interested politicians (D) pushing victimization and hostile, anti-assimilation attitudes on minority communities, pushing division...

I mean, that's what you get. You made your beds, libbies. Sleep in them, with no cops to call 😂

If the world is ever going to be better for everyone, and I'm a born cynic so I do not see this happening,
you always have to look in the mirror and say to yourself "what can I do".
I have said it before and I will say it again 'The world has NEVER been better than it is now." Chinese plague aside.
Bettering society starts with YOU Getting YOUR house in order and by you I mean YOU, ME, and everyone.
World is full of gimme gimme want want take take.
YOU are the answer not THEM.

I've become accustomed to reports of 100s shot in a weekend (a majority number of whom are black male youth), and I actually thought that it was a modest figure, relative to recent Chicago history.

We've been seeing this from Chicago for years now, and I have to marvel that they're able to sustain it.

I'm so used to those numbers I almost feel entitled to them. I remain optimistic since Labor Day is right around the corner.

It's a Goddamn tragedy, what's coming to these great American cities, Chicago, SF, Seattle, Minneapolis, et al - common thread being abominable local (left) "leadership". Communities held hostage by teenagers in masks, livestreaming their vandalism. Pathetic. Shivering at Twitter. Such lames.

So many "community organizers", self-interested politicians (D) pushing victimization and hostile, anti-assimilation attitudes on minority communities, pushing division...

I mean, that's what you get. You made your beds, libbies. Sleep in them, with no cops to call 😂

I've become accustomed to reports of red states ranking at the bottom in healthcare, poverty and education, and I actually thought that it was a modest figure, relative to recent history.

We've been seeing this from red states for years now, and I have to marvel that they're able to sustain it.

It's a Goddamn tragedy, what's coming to these great American states, Mississippi, Kentucky, West Virginia, Arkansas, et al - common thread being abominable local (right) "leadership". Communities held hostage by billionaires, corporations and their errand boy politicians. Pathetic. Such lames.

So many self-interested politicians (R) pushing the repeal of healthcare, tax cuts and deregulation for billionaires and corporations

I mean, that's what you get. You made your beds, righties. Sleep in them

I think I figured out this black on black violence. I thought that black people hated each other. I was wrong. These shootings are an act of love. Mercy killings. Blacks go out, shoot and kill each other to avoid having the police kill them. That's a real act of political defiance. I hope they take away every single last opportunity for the police to murder them.

georges

Staff member
I think I figured out this black on black violence. I thought that black people hated each other. I was wrong. These shootings are an act of love. Mercy killings. Blacks go out, shoot and kill each other to avoid having the police kill them. That's a real act of political defiance. I hope they take away every single last opportunity for the police to murder them.
If you watched Chicago PD the TV series, it depicts that phenomenon very well